+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "You Don't Have to be Chris Gaines to be Garth Brooks"

"You Don't Have to be Chris Gaines to be Garth Brooks"

The Boston Globe ran an interview with Justin Timberlake today and I thought this was a very interesting quote--

Q. Can you imagine veering out of the mainstream someday and doing something really experimental?
    A. Yeah. I can visualize it. I can't make any promises, though. It's so funny. When you're young and you start to feel like an artist, you look at other artists and notice the torture they put themselves through. I will shy away from that. You don't have to be Chris Gaines to be Garth Brooks.

If you'd like to read the whole interview here's a link--http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/213/living/Timberlake_finds_his_life_in_synch+.shtml

MMMMM....Interesting comment. But since Justin started out as a country boy. I would love to see him dip his fingers in a country song and see what happens.

<3 ber

Quote Originally Posted by berriffic
    MMMMM....Interesting comment. But since Justin started out as a country boy. I would love to see him dip his fingers in a country song and see what happens.

<3 ber
    He should take some tips from Lance Bass about staying true to his roots by never forgetting where he came from.

Good point fuzzy! I love justins pop stuff but I really think Justin could work a country song!
    <3 ber

+ Reply to Thread