+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Please Read, Very Important.

Please Read, Very Important.

Hi,

My name is Jen and I have been desperatly looking for a way to contact Garth. Now before all of you jump to conclusions let me explain why. My future mother-in-law absolutely loves Garth but unfortunatly she is facing a early death. She has been fighting a brain tumor for years now and a few months ago we found out that she can no longer respond to treatments. They tried everything. Last night she was admitted to the hospital after she had a major seizure. The doctor's say she hasn't got very much time left. It would fullfill a dieing women's wish if we could some how contact Garth and have him come see her or send her a card or anything. Anything would make her absolutely happy. So far all we have found is his fan email but we fear it may be to late by the time he reads the email we sent.

I assure you all this is no joke. Her family and I love her very much and would love to make her happy one last time.

If any of you has any idea on how I can get a hold of Garth or anything at all please email me! As soon as Possible.

Thank-you Very Much.

heavenly@ficag.org or jala03@hotmail.com
    If anyone can help please contact me ASAP. This is a dying women's wish.

heavenly@ficag.org
    jala03@ficag.org

Hello!

The only known direct mail contact with Garth is through his management company.

Garth Brooks Management
    1111 17th Ave S
    Nashville, TN 37212

Good luck!

--spud--

I'm very sorry to hear about your mother in law, the only other suggestion I have other then writing to garth at GBM is to find someone in OK that goes near his house and have a letter deliverd, other then that, he is pretty hard to get ahold of him right now. Don't get too upset about it though you never know it can happen. I will be sure to let you know if there are any apperaces of his but other then that he is being pretty scarce.

wish you all the best and post more at the planet

JEN

Hi!!! That is the only address I know of too.I hope someone else on here may know something else.Good luck and I will be saying a prayer for your mother in law .Let us know how it goes.

I think your best bet it to contact GBM:

You can write a letter to Garth:

Garth Brooks
    C/O GB Management
    1111 17th Ave South
    Nashville, TN 37212

Wishing you luck!

Monica

Maybe if you send a letter via FedEx or Next Day Air or something it will get noticed and read quicker. It would cost a little more but it might get someone's attention and do the trick!

Best wishes and good luck! We're all sending Garth vibes and prayers to you and your family!

Debbie

Good idea Debbie! I'd also address it to Kelly Brooks so that it gets opened, not just thrown in a stack with the other Garth mail.

J.

I would be sure to stress that a card or a little note would be fine....it may be hard for him to make the trip ... but I can't see why he couldn't send a little note. That would sure cheer me up.

Or a phone call! The man always has a cell phone on him.

J.

Just don't get mad at Garth *if* he don't answer the quest.. it's not always his fault.

i will do the best i can to help you

Godspeed!

Thanks Very much to all of you that replied and all those that have been trying to help us.

Its very much appreciated.

Owassook, could you please, please, try contacting us again, like I said time is of the essense. I will be home all day, and my fiance is home all day today till 2:00 pm our time, after that he at the hospital with his mother.

So please please contact us, we greatly appreciate your help.

Thanks.

heavenly@ficag.org
    jala03@ficag.org

we have called you several times, please check your pm. thanks, what is the time diffrence from oklahoma to canada, that might be the problem we keep missing each other.

I'm sorry to hear about your fiance's mother. Best of luck contacting Garth. I hope you're able to somehow.

Lisa
    Dreams can come true with God's great angels like you.
    Completely Wrapped Up in Garth, and loving it!

Owassook, My fiance replied to your message.

We live in British Columbia, the time difference between us and you is 3 Hours.

So when its 12 am here it is 3 am there.

read your pm for more details, I am sending you a time when you can call and we will definatly answer..

thanks.

Jen

heavenly@ficag.org
    jala03@ficag.org

So sorry to hear about your mother. Maybe it could be arranged for Garth to call your mom. I know that Canada is a long way and maybe not possible to go to for him right now but a phone is just a step away. That might be a thought.

Hi all,

Thanks to owassook. we have been succesful in arranging a meeting with Garth and my mother in law. Just in time to. Thanks to all of you for your great wishes of sympathy and even bugging owassook to contact us and help us, we really appreciate what he is doing and my mother in law is very happy now.

Thanks again to everyone for their help.

Jen

heavenly@ficag.org
    jala03@ficag.org

Jen,

Please stick around and keep us informed as to how things went.

--spud--

I will do.

Jen

heavenly@ficag.org
    jala03@ficag.org

Im glad that something could be arranged between Garth and your mother in laW *HUGS* we'll be praying for you

god and peace,
    Vanessa

Great news.

Is Garth going to Canada? Wow!! I hope your mum in law enjoys the visit.

Jude

Jen, I will be praying that the very good Garth news will give your Mother-in-Law the strength and courage to hold on and keep fighting her illness. I hope the news of Garth's visit has lifted her sprit and the spirits of those around her.
    Bee

Jen, that's wonderful news! I'm very glad you were able to get in contact with Garth to arrange it. Let us know how it goes.

Lisa
    Dreams can come true with God's great angels like you.
    Completely Wrapped Up in Garth, and loving it!

We haven't heard any more from you, Jen, and were wondering if the Garth meeting with your Mother-in-Law ever took place. I do hope that Garth was able to go to her in person, but if not, maybe he, at least, gave her a phone call.
    Bee

Actually, Owassaok said that they were sending up a package overnight and that was 2 weeks ago and that Garth was atleast going to call the hospital and that, as of yet, has not happened either..the family is really dissapointed, especially considering that my mother-in-law in now slipping in and out of conciousness..we are really worried that her dying wish won't come true...

Jen

heavenly@ficag.org
    jala03@ficag.org

THE PACKAGE WAS SENT TO THE ADDRESS GIVEN, I HAVE MADE SEVERAL ATTEMPTS TO GET A HOLD OF YOU, JUST FOR THE RECORD GARTH HAD NEVER COMMITTED TO GOING TO CANADA, SIMPLY ATTEMPTING TO CALL HER ON THE PHONE, THAT WAS A MISUNDERSTANDING SOMEONE POSTED, GARTH HAS BEEN ENJOYING HIS GIRLS FOR THE SUMMER WHICH HAS MADE IS DIFFICULT TO GET A HOLD OF, I WILL FIND OUT WHERE THE PACKAGE IS. I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM YOU SO I WASNT AWARE THAT YOU HAD NOT RECEIVED IT. SORRY I WILL LOOK INTO IT.

For the record, owassok i didn't mean my last post to be rude. I was stating an answer to a question. Please don't be upset with me about this, its just frustrating on my end.

I completly have faith in you and appreciate your help.

heavenly@ficag.org
    jala03@ficag.org

BELEIVE ME I KNOW, ITS FRUSTRATING TRYING TO DO SOMETHING SO FAR AWAY AND HAVING YOUR HANDS TIED, I DIDNT TAKE IT OFFENSIVE, I JUST KNOW YOUR AS FRUSTARTED AS IAM, I BELEIVE LAST TIME I CALLED THEY SAID SHE NOW HAD A PHONE IN HER ROOM, DID THEY MOVE HER ROOMS?

they moved her to the second floor. there is a phone in her room. When you call the hospital it says welcome to shuswap health services. Just enter the extension number.

heavenly@ficag.org
    jala03@ficag.org

+ Reply to Thread