+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What town does Garth live in?

What town does Garth live in?

What town in Oklahoma does Garth live in or near? Thanks!

I think it's Keetonville. It's out in the middle of nowhere pretty much with miles and miles of fence LOL

Pam
    PROUD AIR FORCE WIFE
    Pammy

Watch a flock of birds against the morning sun
    Close your eyes and listen to the river run
    Catch a firefly in your hand or a raindrop on your tongue. That's right ....

There is a God There is a God There is a God
    How much proof do you need?

There Is A God- Trent Willmon

Hi Pam. Is that the town where on the water tower (I think that's what it is) it reads, "Home of Garth Brooks"? My husband goes through there every week (he's a truck driver) and sees it, only he can't remember what the name of the town is?
    Thanks
    Angie

That's Yukon, his childhood hometown.

His place now is out in the boondocks between Claremore, Owasso & Keetonville. I believe the street addy is Claremore.

J.

P.S. Tell your hubby he needs to stop and souvenir shop for you!

Thanks for the heads up, J. Do you know where this souvenier shop is?
    Thanks,
    Angie

No, unfortunately, I've never set foot in the state of Oklahoma. But I'll bet someone there is making a few bucks off GB's name!

J.

Oh yeah! I'm sure of that. Thanks again for the info.
    Angie

"Very Cool!!!!" I bet it is beautiful there!!
    Donna
    In two years, Nationals for Bowling is in Tulsa!! I will have to check out some shops there too! Where he was born!
    Donna
    "No Day Holds As Much Future As Today"

My MIL stopped in Yukon looking to buy me a Garthy souvenir and couldn't find anything. She even went to the Chamber of Commerce to ask where she might go and they weren't very helpful either.

So, if anyone knows of a good place to shop, please let us know.

I remember hearing/reading/i dunno about a barbershop in Yukon that has a bunch of Garth memorabilia in it. I don't know if they have stuff for sale or not but supposedly they have some pretty cool stuff....

and don't forget about those street signs....if anyone goes there scope them out for me

allison.

I live only a few miles away from the G-man and I can tell you that there's not much memorabilia to be found. You don't spot him out and about all that much either.

You'd probably have better luck in TN because it's a bit more tourist and country music oriented.

All you're gonna find in our truck stops for souvenirs is corny Okie stuff!

I think the Yukon girls need to be majoring in business and open up a Garth Brooks souvenir shop. What a cool place that could be for PGers to drop in and hang out. Garth videos constantly playing, photos all over the wall, every cd he made (including guest appearances) available. And of course, a guitar hanging around for any cowboy that wants to stop in and strum sometime....

J.

Zoom in on that map...

and you can see all the country backroads in the area around Keetonville. You can also switch over to the Aerial Photos of Keetonville and the landscape. If anyone knows where Garth's ranch is actually located, you might be able to find it and see it in the photos. You have to zoom in very close to see the buidings and the roads.
    Bee

Garth's Ranch

Has anyone ever posted or been allowed to post the exact location of Garth's ranch in Oklahoma. I know that several PG members have been to the gates of his ranch and have even met Garth there. But, I have never read a post by anyone telling where the ranch is and how to get there. Is this something that the PG web site feels should be kept private? I am wondering how the people who went to the ranch gates found out how to get there?
    Bee

If you take another look at the MapQuest map that Rick posted, you will see that Keetonville is good distance from anyplace. The most interesting thing to do is zoom in and then switch over to look at the actual photos of the landscape. Keetonville isn't far from a river, but it doesn't show the name on the maps. There are places where you can see roads (they look like dirt roads) and buildings, but they are few and far between. It also looks like the land is pretty flat, with lots of trees or bushes.
    Bee

little hick town near the ny and pa border

luvs garth 1128 and mikki

there are nothing that says garth on it in Yukon as I was there this summer I saw his house he grew up in and his dad lives and i say his mom grave site very beautiful and them i went up to tulsa and say where he and Sandy and the girls live. I found it by accident I had some good time and sand time Had to say good-bye to a friend i thought i knew but didnt and to say good-bye to a lady i just new a short time. I took alot of picture of all the houses

Re: Garth's Ranch

Originally posted by CountryBee
    Has anyone ever posted or been allowed to post the exact location of Garth's ranch in Oklahoma. I know that several PG members have been to the gates of his ranch and have even met Garth there. But, I have never read a post by anyone telling where the ranch is and how to get there. Is this something that the PG web site feels should be kept private? I am wondering how the people who went to the ranch gates found out how to get there?
    Bee
    no they are not i was near the two house up by tulsa and been to his father house but not the other one plus i have never been to nashville to see the other two

Re: What town does Garth live in?

Originally posted by mikki
    What town in Oklahoma does Garth live in or near? Thanks!
    tulsa he has four in oklahoma and two in tn I was there last month oklahoma and saw three of the houses two of them i would never tell anyone how to get there becusae that is where Sandy and the girls live and garth when he is in oklahoma and that should be kept priavte. his dad lives in yukon i could tell you the direction where he live that is easy to get but we are not to do that

Originally posted by GBsgirl
    I think it's Keetonville. It's out in the middle of nowhere pretty much with miles and miles of fence LOL

Pam
    PROUD AIR FORCE WIFE
    pam i was a proud air force wife for a very long time i love it very much i miss the jet flying and the traveling. i met so many poeple when i was in

+ Reply to Thread