+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Right Now" remix

Hybrid View

"Right Now" remix

Has anyone heard the club remix of Chris Gaines "Right Now"?

I just came across Capitol's website for Chris Gaines. They have the remix's on the site to listen to, but I cant get them to work.

I would think since it is a club remix that it has to be available.

Anyone know??

Thanks and Take Care,

Lisa

http://capitolrecords.com/chrisgaines/
    To keep harmony in your marriage,Keep in tune with Jesus Christ.

How odd that none of those clips work...or maybe not since Capitol Records doesn't seem to care about doing any promotion at all for Garth.

Paula

Listen not to the critics
    Who put their own dreams on the shelf
    ~ How You Ever Gonna Know ~
    Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

I've got a 12 vinyl record of the remixes, but I don't have a way to transfer it to anything else.

However, I do have a promo cd from Brazil with a remix of Standing outside the fire, which I would venture to say 95% of PG hasn't heard yet. I could make it into a mp3 and email to someone if they'd be willing to upload it to a site. It's not an extended mix, but a true club remix...

dwayne

Quote Originally Posted by Garth2Gaines
    I've got a 12 vinyl record of the remixes, but I don't have a way to transfer it to anything else.

However, I do have a promo cd from Brazil with a remix of Standing outside the fire, which I would venture to say 95% of PG hasn't heard yet. I could make it into a mp3 and email to someone if they'd be willing to upload it to a site. It's not an extended mix, but a true club remix...

dwayne
    i' ll give it my best shot, sgardenplants@aol.com put in the subject line Stnading Outside The Fire

I am interested in the Standing outside the Fire club remix from Brizal, is it different from the origional? How can one acquire it, from ebay? or if you can make this inoto an mp3 and email it to me i will give it my best shot to put it up on a site.

I have plenty of storage space... I'd be happy to host some RARE garth MP3s for fellow PlanetGarth-ers to download (as long as someone promises me I won't get in trouble by GARTH LOL)! hit me w/ a reply or an email if the service is still needed!!

Jason (former screenname = boomer)
    jason@nobullwebsites.com

Garth2Gaines AKA Dwayne.

I'd like to get in contact with you. Can you send me an email?

stensig@afrikaintouch.dk

Jakob
    "You're entering a world of pain, son" - Walter, The Big Lebowski

I can host files, design a site, everything!! And I have a good deal of bandwidth to share. That's very important since they are bigger files. Feel free to contact me by visiting my website. TwisterMc.com Heck I'd even optimize it for search engines!!
    --[ I live in my own little world. But it's OK... they know me here. ]--

Quote Originally Posted by Garth2Gaines

dwayne
    WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD SEND IT TO TWISTER TO POST, HE HAS THREE ALREADY AND EAGRLY LOOKING FOR MORE I'LL BET. THANX OLIVIA

thanks TWISTA!!!

Awesome!!!

You are all welcome I'll add one, maybe two, more that I have. I'll also post any songs that can't be found on garth CDs if you send them to me.

this is an excellent service and resource for all Garth fans like the two new additions of Keep Your hands To Yourself and You May be Right, hopefully additional songs will follow, thanks for all the work it is well deserved.

In the UK, praying there's intelligent life somewhere up in space
    I've got the 12" too - the remixes on vinyl aren't all the same ones as were posted on the site (and which I assume have now been removed). The vinyl has the full length club mix (the radio remix is a shorter version of this and isn't on the vinyl), plus an instrumental version of the club mix, and a much darker, heavier mix termed 'Jason's Dub Of Doom'. There is also yet another mix that did the rounds on Napster but which I've never seen on any kind of official release - the Vocal Mix, which seems to be called that because only the vocal is still recognisable from the original version!

'Standing Outside The Fire' on a club mix? The mind boggles but I can't resist - if anyone can get that uploaded, I suspect I'm not the only one who'll want to hear it! I have a remix of 'It's Midnight Cinderella' on MP3 but that's very similar to the orignal.

Angela x
    Gyrrwch yn ofalus

Quote Originally Posted by angelamccann
    I've got the 12" too - the remixes on vinyl aren't all the same ones as were posted on the site (and which I assume have now been removed). The vinyl has the full length club mix (the radio remix is a shorter version of this and isn't on the vinyl), plus an instrumental version of the club mix, and a much darker, heavier mix termed 'Jason's Dub Of Doom'. There is also yet another mix that did the rounds on Napster but which I've never seen on any kind of official release - the Vocal Mix, which seems to be called that because only the vocal is still recognisable from the original version!

'Standing Outside The Fire' on a club mix? The mind boggles but I can't resist - if anyone can get that uploaded, I suspect I'm not the only one who'll want to hear it! I have a remix of 'It's Midnight Cinderella' on MP3 but that's very similar to the orignal.

Angela x
    the remix of Its Midnight Cinderella, souds fascinating, never heard it before, if you can send it to me , would love to hear it. This is all so strange I just got from someone on this site as I requested just the other day the remix of wild horses, and now possibly another one, how exciting, I am having a Garthy Day . sgardenplants@aol.com

I'm interested in remixes too. Anyone wanna share? twistermc [at sign] gmail [ dot goes here ] com

I have the Chris Gaines files (also the vocal mix) which I'd be happy to send to someone who can post it on a website. Who can help? It's not possible to buy these songs and never has be, so I don't see a problem with it.

I'm very interested in the remix of Standing Outside the fire. I'd really appreciate it if anyone can send me that. It's one of my favourite songs.

Jakob
    "You're entering a world of pain, son" - Walter, The Big Lebowski

Hi Jakob!

How ya be friend?

I came across these post late. The sites come with an error 404. Anybody have the remixes they can send me if you want to
    I've Got Friends In Low Places.

+ Reply to Thread