+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Troy Gentry on buying flowers.

Troy Gentry on buying flowers.

This one's for you, Joyce! You'll get a laugh out of it.

In honor of Valentine's Day, our local radio station had a sound bite of Troy talking about why he DOESN'T believe in buying flowers for his wife. He said that they don't represent lasting love, because they die so quickly. He did say he tries to find something that will represent a lasting love. Anyone else thinking diamonds? lol Now the djs were teasing about it, but he really sounded sincere to me about trying to get a good gift that can last. I give him credit for that for sure! My only question is what his interpretation of that is! It would have to be better than Blake Shelton's idea of being romantic, which was paying all the utility bills himself! "Happy Valentine's Day, Honey. I paid the phone and electric bills!" LOL

Lisa
    Dreams can come true with God's great angels like you.
    Completely Wrapped Up in Garth, and loving it!

Awwwww, Troy is such a sweetie! Diamonds are good! Sports cars are better but technically... not everlasting. So sure, I'd take a diamond!

I have to say, I agree with him on the flower thing. My hubby used to buy them all the time for me, and I'd get nautious over what a waste of money they were! Guess I shouldn't have complained so much about that vacuum cleaner I got for my birthday last year...

Thanks Lisa for thinking of me!
    J.

Troy could give me a plain old rock off the ground and that'd be fine with me...give me anything...call me anything...it wouldn't matter. Just a smile would be fine too lol

Shelley

ohhhhh Shelley! He does have the BEST smile, doesn't he?
    J.

he does Joyce. Like Garth it takes but only one smile to melt me lol

Originally posted by GottaB-GB
    Troy could give me a plain old rock off the ground and that'd be fine with me...give me anything...call me anything...it wouldn't matter. Just a smile would be fine too lol
    LOL I'm with ya! Wouldn't take much from him, would it!

Lisa
    Dreams can come true with God's great angels like you.
    Completely Wrapped Up in Garth, and loving it!

+ Reply to Thread