+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who wants to be in Las Vegas

Who wants to be in Las Vegas

Hi All,

I was send this tidbit by a friend....From the Pioneer Press

A handful of Twins and their spouses, who contributed to Garth Brooks' charitable foundation, will be in Las Vegas this weekend for a private concert by the singer.

I know where I wish I was a fly on a wall this weekend.

Rachael
    The song Love Will Always Win is me, it is Trisha and myself, its Us - Garth Brooks
    http://www.brooksnyearwood.com

Hey Rachael,

I would LOVE to be there too. We have a home town hero who is there. He became a major league baseball player and he participates in the teammates for kids program. So I do know he and his wife are there! LUCKY THEM!

Wonder if anybody accompanied Garth (like Trisha)!!! I am going through withdrawl....I need to hear some new news and see recent pictures.

If you hear any news from your friends please let us know, I would love to hear Garth sing again, its been so long. Thank goodness for videos but nothing beats that man live with him and his guitar.

Rachael
    The song Love Will Always Win is me, it is Trisha and myself, its Us - Garth Brooks
    http://www.brooksnyearwood.com

Thanks so much for the news Rachael & dlr5!! I'd love for Trisha to be with him and accompanying him for the private concert.

And Rachael you are so right....nothing can beat Garth and his guitar....unless of course its Garth, his guitar, and TRISHA!

Sue
    Don't you know, Nobody drinks alone, Every demon, every ghost from your past and, every memory you've held back follows you home, Nobody drinks alone.

A friend just came back from Las Vegas on Thur. and said every where he went people were talking about Garth being there this weekend .Wish I were there.

Sure is where I'd like to be right now! What a chance of a lifetime for those who get to go!

Lisa
    Dreams can come true with God's great angels like you.
    Completely Wrapped Up in Garth, and loving it!

I wish that I was there. If anyone hears any details about this event, please share.

this is nrwe news to me.. if anyone has details please dont hesitate to share 'em

I wish I could be in Las Vegas

God and peace,
    Vanessa

This news is as great as 3 dozen roses and a box of chocolates, but would even be better if I got them in Las Vegas!!!!
    Donna
    "No Day Holds As Much Future As Today"

+ Reply to Thread