+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Isn't there a picture of Garth with a husky?

Isn't there a picture of Garth with a husky?

I've seen it somewhere.. does anyone have it? - Rach
    "You know a dream's like a river, everchanging as it flows, a dreamer's just a vessel, that must follow where it goes.."

Yes, it's in one of the tour books (don't remember which one and don't have them in front of me at the moment !!). If my scanner was hooked up and working, I'd scan it for you. Maybe another PG'er can help out.

Which tourbook is it? Ooh I hope someone can scan it for me.. I'd love to see it.. I'm trying to show my friend that Garth has/had a husky.. she loves huskies, and so do I.. I have one, and so does she Can anyone can help me out?
    "You know a dream's like a river, everchanging as it flows, a dreamer's just a vessel, that must follow where it goes.."

Is it a husky or an akita? I know he used to own an akita.

Rach,
    I have that picture but I do not have a scanner. If you want I could try to e-mail it to you.

Wendy

Hey Wendy - try to send it to me at gbrooksfan07@yahoo.com - Thanks! - Rachel

Rachel,
    You got mail!!

Wendy

Wendy- Could you send me one too? Scarecrow179@aol.com
    "If I Only Had A Brain!"-The Scarecrow From 'The Wizard Of Oz'.

"Dad, the Scarecrow thought with his heart."-Taylor Mayne Pearl Brooks, August Anna Brooks, Allie Colleen Brooks to their Dad.

"It's funny how, you know, in the Wizard of Oz, the whole tone of the book and everything, it's the sepiatone from the Scarecrow and what he stood for. It's funny how, in there, the one who didn't have a heart, loved the most. The one that didn't have courage seemed to be the bravest in the times that he needed to, so uh, the Scarecrow is why this was."-Garth Brooks

If you have a copy of the picture you can email, you should be able to post it here as well.

Wendy - thank you! Just the picture I was looking for Now I can show my friend that he did have a husky!

I don't know how to attach it.

Wendy
    Attached Images

Never mind it did work

Wendy

Debbie, I don't know if the picture that I remember seeing was an Akita or Husky, I was thinking that it was a Husky (but then again, I don't know that I know the difference between the two). I know that he had an Akita, maybe he has had both. The picture posted on this thread is not the one that I am remembering from the tour book. Still having computer/scanner issues, so still can't help out with the pic from the tour book. It's actually a better picture of the Husky/Akita(as well as Garth and Sandy !!) than the one already posted on this thread.

Isn't there one of Garth and Sandy.. Garth was laying down.. and giving the husky a kiss.. or the husky's giving him a kiss? I SWORE I've seen it around.. but for the life of me, I can't remember.

in a bown of alphabet soup, you ry and put the letters together
    hey when was that picture taken?? the one tat was posted?

i'm guessing it was a wile ago cause garth has hair in the pic??
    Just some timeless ramblings frome an insain poet

From The Believer Magazine Aug-Oct 1992

Sorry
    Attached Images

From The Believer Magazine Nov-Jan 1993-94
    Attached Images

From the same issue. Sorry about the quality, I can't figure out how to sharpen them.

deb
    Attached Images

Redstrokes, the first one you posted where the two of them are sitting down and leaning against the tree is the one that I was thinking of. And I do think that the dog in that pic is a husky, definitely a different dog than in the other two pics.

+ Reply to Thread