+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New Garth Duet available

I'll bet it was Garth that said "hey, that's the verse I want to solo in". It comes across with more gripping power than Superglue. Hubba-Hubba

Wow!

Gee, thanks a million for that piece!!!! I'm so far here in Finland that I couldn't keep up with all the little bits of news about Garth without you guys!
    Tiina

Rachael ~

Thanks so much for that little teaser, it was GREAT to hear Garth's voice on something new, very cool! Now I've gotta come up with the pennies to go out and get this CD, too! Ahhh... so much great music out there, so little money to spend on all of it! I still haven't managed to budget in Andy Griggs' new one, and yesterday I saw that they already have the Christmas CD's back in the store, and there are a couple of those I wanted last year but never got. And the list just keeps-a-growin'! That's okay, though. Thanks again!

DeeDee

Tiina ~

Hello there! Welcome to Planet Garth!!!

Wow, it's really cool to see someone from Finland here, I think you might just be the first! The reason I find that so cool is because my husband is full-blooded Finn, so I get kinda excited whenever I run into someone who is Finnish. He is first-generation American, his parents were both born in Canada, but his grandparents all came from Finland. He's been able to travel back to their homeland a couple of times, but that was when he was 'rich and single' and looking for ways to spend his money on travel, excitement and adventures! I would love for our whole family to be able to go to Finland someday! It's funny, when people see our last name, which is Wiitala, they always ask if it's Hawaiian, because of the double *I*, but when someone asks if it's Finnish, I know I've got someone who knows what they're talkin' about, but they are very rare, indeed! When I saw your name, I had to smile, I had a feeling, and then I saw what you said about being from Finland. Anyway... hope you don't mind me talkin' your ear off, like I said, I was just excited to see someone here at the Planet who is from that part of THE Planet! Hope you enjoy being here!!!

DeeDee

+ Reply to Thread