+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Reserve your copy today!

Reserve your copy today!

I was in Media Play (record, video and bookstore in the Northeastern US)today and as always went to check the "Garth" section - and there was a sign there saying: "Coming soon - Garth Brooks/Chris Gaines - reserve your copy today!!" I was thrilled, so I marched right up to the desk to reserve my COPIES(note the plural)and they were very confused - couldn't find the code number for it or even give me a release date, although we know it's around Sept 28/29, right?<BR>Anyway, they took my $3 and gave me a receipt for my reserve order - not that I won't be standing in line at midnight like the rest of us - but it was exciting to see it actually IN print IN the store! The closer we get, the crazier I get!!<BR>Kerry<BR> N
    "I think I'll miss you most of all" Dorothy to the Scarecrow, The Wizard of Oz,

Cool! Thanks for lettin us know.<BR>The only place here that you can reserve copies is at HMV - and only if you beg and plead. I guess next time I go out, I'm going to just have to stop in there and see if they have anything going like that yet! Keeping my fingers crossed. :)<P>Catch y'all around the next bend...N
    Lack of planning on your part,
    does not constitute panic on my part!

I guess I have to ask if they can get it here in DK.....Well.... They have to, I will force them with a gun :)<P>BrianN
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    COME ON! Let's Join Up!
    Let's rise out of this dirt
    Escape from this oppression this anger and this hurt
    The ignorance, intolerance, stupidity and lies
    That's spreading like a virus and ruining our lives
    All we need is honesty to push away this night
    Lets hang on to our innocence and hold each other tight
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~*~*~Die Toten Hosen~*~*~

Just read your post about Music Play store in Northeastern US. Do you know if there are any of those stores in the Boston area or north of Boston? I would appreciate it If you would check into it for me.<P>Thanks.<P>Chris<BR>N

Chris - <BR>ALl I can tell you is the store I'm referring to is in Northern CT - north of Hartford - but I'll ask them for a directory of stores next time I visit!<BR>KerryN
    "I think I'll miss you most of all" Dorothy to the Scarecrow, The Wizard of Oz,

Hi PG'ers, <BR>I was in Sam Goody today and they also had a sign up that said you could reserve a copy of CG. Hope this helps if you don't have a Media Play in your area.N

Hey, I'm glad you said "copies"...LOL That's what I am going to do too!! <P>TommyN
    "Life is like a piano--play to its fullest"

"A good start is half the job!"

"When we free do love anyone we choose... WE SHALL BE FREE" by Mr. Brooks

To the special man in my life: Shnuggie.

Florida- Where the votes count and count and count
    Hey Thanks for the info... <P> :) N
    Moni

I'm lost... I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait.

+ Reply to Thread