+ Reply to Thread

Thread: More GOSSIP on my local station

More GOSSIP on my local station

My local station has a segment called "Nashville Cat" - she is basically a "GOSSIP" and this morning she said that USA Today is reporting that Trisha is pregnant! I mean really - I can't believe that USA Today is stooping to that level too! I expect it from the STAR, GLOBE and NATIONAL ENQUIRER, but USA Today - I thought they had more class than that. Of course I had to call the DJ and tell him to stop picking on my girl - he was like "oh no - I knew you'd call! Hey I didn't say it, Nashville Cat did - it's in USA Today." So I used Trisha's line and said to him "Oh, well then it must be true!" He laughed! At least they have been playing Trisha's songs a lot this morning - no new ones though! (apparently I have made a big impression on him - he told me that during the broadcast he almost said, "Oh No - I know I'm gonna get a call on this one!")

I keep trying to get him to play her new song. He keeps telling me he is trying to get it; then he told me that the production guy said he couldn't play it because "it's not testing well!". That really annoyed me so I emailed the production guy telling him so. The DJ said he would play it as soon as he was able to "upload" the song (from where I have no idea!) - he said he usually does the opposite of what people tell him to do.
    Trisha 'n Garth Fan

Yes, it must be true if USA Today says it... and she's having twin boys and they're due in Dec.... I wish they'd get the story straight!
    Terry Lynn

Ugh! When will it end? Now that it's no longer "are they together or not" stuff, they come up with this?

Lisa
    Dreams can come true with God's great angels like you.
    Completely Wrapped Up in Garth, and loving it!

+ Reply to Thread