+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Garth teamed with other women in his videos?

Garth teamed with other women in his videos?

We've been talking about Garth doing duets with females. But after watching the Garth Allen video for "The One" tonight(was that Gary and another woman?), it prompted me to wonder if Garth has had other women in his videos and if so, who? And wouldn't you know, "Tearin' It Up and Burnin' It Down came on after "The One." I noticed Susan Ashton and Trisha on stage as backup.

But here I'm not talking about the live stuff, but rather, any studio stuff. Of course, the first thing that comes to mind is "The Thunder Rolls." He played two parts in that. And there's two women. Three if you count the little girl.

There's all those girls in the "Wrapped Up in You" video...... the ones that distracted them from getting their chicken dinner. *lol*
    But you've got to be tough when consumed by desire
    'Cause it's not enough just to stand outside the fire

Sandy appears in If Tomorrow Never Comes.

thats why i love the video for "if tomorrow never comes" because he takes off his hat!! and he gives his daughter and his wife a big hug and kiss. everytime i see it i say "how cute!!" just like i do when i see the video for "the river" when his daughter gives him a high five right before he goes on stage.
    anyone else feel that? lets make sure im not crazy!

~~kathleen
    Much love and God bless,

Kathleen O'Pry

That's not his duaghter in the ITNC video as she wasn't born yet.

The daughter in "If Tomorrow Never Comes" is one of the Gatlin Brothers' daughters - can't remember which one of them at the moment !!

Larry

Hi,

The only thing we could think of was the "We Shall Be Free" vid when Marleen Matlin signed. There were lots of other stars in it too Whoopi Goldberg etc but for some reason she sprang to mind as they shared a scene. Also we know it doesn't count as it's live but she also signed when Garth sang the American National anthem.

I keep thinking of some of Garth's most romantic videos that lack women too. Such as "The Red Strokes" and "Lost in You."

+ Reply to Thread