+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For Los Angeles radio listeners

For Los Angeles radio listeners

Has anyone out here heard "I Don't Paint Myself Into Corners" on either KZLA or KFRG? I listen whenever I can, skipping between stations & it's nowhere to be heard.

I love that song

They haven't palyed it here in Buffalo either... nor have they played "Thicker Than Blood."

I'm not surprised. They haven't played anything from "IO" or Scarecrow.

~Ann~

Thicker Than Blood gets alot of airplay out here (at least on one of the stations). Yeah for us!!

I listen to KZLA and as far as I can tell they're not playing the song which is a shame because it's a great song. I guess people need to start calling in or emailing to request the song. I hope they play it soon.

Seira

Do call - and email! - KZLA is a huge station, Los Angeles is Market #2 (i think? NY would be #1, right?) these songs won't make it without major market airplay.
    Be relentless!
    J.

From reports over at TY.Com, the song is not doing well on the charts. Most radio stations are telling people that they do not even have the song to play. Everyone please either call or email as many country stations as you can and request that they play this great song by Trisha. It seems that Trisha is not getting the support from radio these days that she once had. We need to let them know that we want to hear Trisha's new music.

Thanks.

Hey Shannon - welcome to the Planet! My best friend from college lives not far from Baton Rouge, in Donaldsonville.

Hope you join in and have fun here!
    J.

+ Reply to Thread