Country music superstar, Trisha Yearwood, has created numerous exceptional music videos in the past. On July 2nd, 2002, her new single, “I Don’t Paint Myself Into Corners” will be released. At Fan Fair 2002, Trisha announced that she really wants to do a video for this song. She also declared that “I Don’t Paint Myself Into Corners” is one of her favorite songs she has previously recorded as well as her favorite off of her current album “Inside Out”.
MCA Records, Trisha’s record company, is currently in the process of debate over whether a video should be made, and are not yet convinced of the benefits that a new video would generate. We fans strongly believe that if a video is made, there will be a boost in album sales, not to mention the assistance it would provide to both the single and the album on the charts. Therefore, a petition has been created to help persuade MCA to make a video. If MCA is shown the allotment of devoted Trisha fans that would love to see a new video out, there is a good chance of that we can change their standpoint.
We need your help!! If you are interested in seeing a new Trisha video out please send an email, along with your name and e-mail address, to trishapetition@yahoo.com. But please do it ASAP.