+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Trisha Talks Garth, Tabloids & More

Trisha Talks Garth, Tabloids & More

Hey All,

I thought you might all be interested in this interview that Trisha did over the weekend when she was in Nashville for fan fair. She was interviewed by a radio station and they asked her point blank questions I am all sure we have thought about. She really is just too cute when it comes to her and Garth. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

By the way this is only Part One....Part 2 to follow later today I hope.

http://home.pacific.net.au/~surfer55/tyongb1.mp3

The file is about 1.57 meg and it is a mp3 file.

Rachael
    Attached Images
    The song Love Will Always Win is me, it is Trisha and myself, its Us - Garth Brooks
    http://www.brooksnyearwood.com

Rachael that is so cuteeeee. Love it and thank you. Your the godess of news.

Sarah

Ohhhhhh My !

Rachel - YOU SOOOOO ROCK!

This interview was done with WMZQ, a radio station based out of Washington, D.C.

For those that can't hear it - here are the highlights:

DJ: "Are you in love with Garth Brooks?"
    TY; "Am I in love with Garth Brooks. Wow I haven't been asked it that way."
    DJ: "Do they beat around the bush? I don't want to beat around the bush."
    TY: Laughs. " I - Yes."
    DJ and crew start screaming, laughing "Yes! I knew it! etc."

TY talks about how she's known him 14 years, they have a friendship to protect, they're taking it slow, but it's a lot of fun to be around him. "I'm crazy about him!"

DJ asks where is he, why isn't he there with her.
    TY: "He has 3 children in Oklahoma." DJ's talk about father's day this weekend and how they figured that was the case.

She also talks about the tabloids. "I've been congratulated on my marriage, my baby, I'm like - we haven't even been to a MOVIE yet, give us a chance..."

Can't wait for part 2!
    Joyce

Rachael you are the BEST!! That was so sweeeeeet!!! And you weren't kidding when you said "point blank"!!! Thanks so much!

Christy

Hey Joyce,

Glad you enjoyed it, and thanks for typing it out. I just love hearing her voice as she answers the questions. Happy to share it with you all.

Rachael
    The song Love Will Always Win is me, it is Trisha and myself, its Us - Garth Brooks

Rachael...

Thanks so much for posting that!! It is soooooo cool to hear the excitement in Trisha's voice!!

J.. Thanks for typing it out for those who can't hear the clip!

Moni

Thanks Rachael,You are the best. J. Thankyou for writing it out cause my computer has a mind of its own ,sometimes the sound works ,sometimes not.

Racheal! I love you! ) Thank you! Thank you! thank you!

Thanks Rachel and Joyce for typing it up. I could hear it, but it was all in a weird staccato voice. I can't wait for part 2 either.

Ellie
    Have a Garthriffic Day!
    I AM CANADIAN!

" Oh Canada, our home and native land,
    true patriot love, in all our son's command
    With glowing hearts we see the rise, the true north strong and free, oh Canada, Oh Canada, we stand on guard for thee..."

Joyce- I know of the station you talked about, WMZQ is station outta MD and they like Garth and Trisha.

I really liked her reaction.. too !

Can't wait till part 2

Vanessa

Thanks for posting, but I can't wait anymore.....please hurry with Part 2!!!!!!!!!!!11

Thanks!!

What a cute interview!! Thanks so much Rach!
    I love Garth Brooks!

"Only in Amercia, Dreamin' in Red, White and Blue!!!"
    YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! SO COOL FOR THOSE 2! I'm so happy for them!!
    "Let's Roll!!!" Todd Beamer 9/11 Victim

Very cool!

Rachel, once again, thanks!

Excellent!

--spud--

Thanks so much Rachael! As always, you came through for us. I agree with Joyce, you defintely rock! I'm going to have to wait 'til I get home. I can't listen to it here at work. Thanks Joyce for typing that out. It would have driven me crazy not knowing what she said. That was just so sweet and cute. Love is a wonderful thing. Can't wait to hear it and for part 2.

Seira

Rachael ~ You've done it once again. THANK YOU!!!!!
    And Joyce, Thank you too for taking the time to type it out!

You are both DA BOMB!

(((HUGS))) ~ CC

Yipee! She said it! She really, really said it!

Everybody sing with me...

"She's In Love With The Boy, She's In Love With The Boy...What's meant to be will always find a way; She's gonna marry that boy someday!"

Very

Thank you, Rachael & Joyce!

~Ann~ <-- Who can't wait for Trisha's next CD and hoping it's full of love songs about our (yes, OUR.. she knows she has to share)man!

Rachael, Joyce, ill never get tired of telling you guys how much you rock! Thank You!

*CRYSTAL*

OMG!!!!!!!! RACHAEL RACHAEL RACHAEL!!! I've been gone all day and come home to this! Read my banner again. (Thank you Rachael!)

I LOVE IT. Someone finally "pinned her down" and got a straight forward answer from her. I love that she said she's in love with Garth and that She's crazy about him.

Can't wait for part 2. And I don't believe I've ever said this before, its Joyce's mantra, but YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!

I'm just so happy I've finally heard her say it with my own ears!!

Thanks again Rachael,
    Sue
    Don't you know, Nobody drinks alone, Every demon, every ghost from your past and, every memory you've held back follows you home, Nobody drinks alone.

Re: The whole interview!

For some odd reason, I can't get the darn thing to play! IS anyone else having problems?
    Sue

Originally posted by Garth_FANtasizer
    http://www.wmzq.com/audio/trishayearwood.smi

~Ann~
    Don't you know, Nobody drinks alone, Every demon, every ghost from your past and, every memory you've held back follows you home, Nobody drinks alone.

I just played it, worked fine for me. Hope you get it to work soon! Until then, the rest mostly talks about an upcoming apperance Trisha has, more about the crap in the tabloids and how she calls her mom to give her a heads up about what she's gonna be seeing at the store this week. Oh yeah, and she said she'd love to have a really good personal question to fire back with when she is asked one.

Thanks for the link Ann!

Hey Ann,

Awesome you got the link there, I was looking for it to post last night but my real player kept crashing my whole pc when it got to the part in the interview whrere its stops on the file I uploaded. I was hoping it would be nice to me after a rest but there is no way it wants me to hear part 2 if anyone can get it to work please share what else Trisha had to say.

Thanks Rachael

Ok.....ALL I can say is how awesome it is to hear that! I could not be happier for her ( except if it was me!) LOL! I am so happy we got the chance to send them those love and support cards now...I bet they were tickled pink!

<3 ber

I can't get either one to play!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know what's wrong!! Anybody feel like typing out the her/garth part... I'd sure appreciate it!!!!!!!!

I'm soooooooooooo glad to finally hear her say she's in LOVE with Garth!!!!! YEEAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

~Love ya
    Sarah

Can't wait to be back home to listen to it all, but Ann, I'm glad somebody started to sing the song too!!!! It's the first thing that came to my mind when she said yes! Amd you know what comea fter she'S in love with the boy? She's gonna marry that boy someday! ;o)

Those of you that were able to listen to the second whole interview, what audio program did you use to listen to it? I tried Winamp and Windows Media Player. Neither seem to support a "smi" file. Help someone or can you convert it to an mp3 file??
    Tricia

Go to www.wmzq.com From the front page click on 'Fan Fair' Interviews; on pg 2 click on interviews, and then on Trisha's name. It will take you to the real Audio file. Hope that helps. She is too cute!!!No wonder he loves her!!
    "Grace is when God gives us what we don't deserve and mercy is when God doesn't give us what we do deserve" - Dan Roberts

BLL,
    That's where I went and as I said Winamp and Windows Media aren't supporting that type of file. I have Windows XP and that Windows Media Player. Unless you have to have the one you buy. Got anymore suggestions cause right now neither will play that one. The first one played just fine and ALL the other stuff that Rachael post plays fine. Just that SMI file won't play.
    Thanks,
    Tricia

+ Reply to Thread