+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Garth & Trisha on ET

Garth & Trisha on ET

I just wanted to let everyone know Garth & Trisha were on ET tonight. Here is a link to watch the clip. It's not great quality but it's awesome to see the smile on their faces.

http://www.garthbrooksandtrishayearwood.com/gandtet.mpg

Thanks so much for that clip Garthrulz!!!
    It was great to hear Garth announce he and Trisha were together. Now on to bigger and better things!
    Sue
    Don't you know, Nobody drinks alone, Every demon, every ghost from your past and, every memory you've held back follows you home, Nobody drinks alone.

I knew that Garth & Trisha would make themselves as a couple known when they were ready...on their own terms.
    As it should be.

WTG, you two!

Thanks for the clip... but it's still hard to understand what he mean't. Maybe if I saw the whole thing. Guess time will tell.
    But you've got to be tough when consumed by desire
    'Cause it's not enough just to stand outside the fire

Come on now.....

After seeing that clip, are you just playing with us, or are you for real?

Originally posted by Snow
    Thanks for the clip... but it's still hard to understand what he mean't. Maybe if I saw the whole thing. Guess time will tell.
    Don't you know, Nobody drinks alone, Every demon, every ghost from your past and, every memory you've held back follows you home, Nobody drinks alone.

He said "We're together"... okay... that has several meanings and as Garth has exhibited in the past, you can't be sure of the exact meaning until he just comes out and says it. They were together at the function of course. It was the commentator that said they were "a couple" not Garth.

I'm NOT SAYING THAT THEY'RE NOT a couple... I'm not saying it's bad if they are. I've said over and over and over and over that it's fine if they are. What more do you people want? I'm only giving both of the the space to have and be what they want... not what the press wants or what we want.

I'm not in denial... I'm not anything... I just refuse to vote on it okay?

I'm a fan of Garth's music... and through that the man. I want his happiness and he looked happy. That is a good thing.

lol he has came out and said it himself but I'm done arguing it's proving pointless, I'm not sure what he's suppose to say to convince people. He was holding her hand saying "we're together" I personally thought it was very obvious.

:-)

I tried to post to another thread, but it must have been deleted.

What I said was, I used to have a quote on my AOL profile that said:

"Just because you don't believe something, doesn't mean it isn't true."

I think it applies to this topic.
    Sue

Hey... as I just posted on the other thread. How about we stick to the subject and not to criticizing the opinions of others. That is pointless and argumentative.

If you want to think I'm blind that's fine... yell at the screen, roll your eyes at the screen, call your friends and tell them if it makes you feel better, but keep it off the boards.

I certainly didn't insinuate anything about your opinion.

Phoenix, Arizona, where there is no 4 seasons...just "hot" and "not as hot"
    My dinosaur machine is too slow to download the link, but I did see a short article on this subject at etonline.com It showed a small pic of the two of them and they both have that 'special' smile goin' on....

Y@nkee
    "Men are from Earth - Women are from Earth...Deal with it."
    ----------------------------------------
    "Practice random acts of intelligence and senseless acts of self-control"

Thanks for the link!! It's good to know that they're moving on with both of thier lives

Vanessa

he said..
    We're together...that's kinda what ya do!!
    It was very sweet and trisha was adorable..
    they looked like two teenagers in love
    God Bless them both and their families!
    Remember that the best relationship is one in which your Love for one another exceeds you need for one another.

It was the lead story on ET and was introduced as Garth & Trisha finally go public with their relationship.

I just saw it too on ET and to hear Garth say it was both a relief to me and also very strange. I guess that it just made me feel a little funny after all of the rumors have been floating around for so long - to actualy hear him say that they were together made my stomach drop - but seeing Garth look so happy picked it up again and made me happy too. It is good to see him glow and of course Tricia was glowing too - who wouldn't be - right?

Now I feel like we can move on with things - that is the biggest relief of all -

"Only in Amercia, Dreamin' in Red, White and Blue!!!"
    Like I posted in the other Thread. There were mutiple stations that had different parts of the interview. They talked about their relationship..."we're taking it slow" Garth said. I don't understand how you could possibly misunderstand ANYTHING GARTH OR TRISHA SAID!!!!! HE SAID "we're together"!!!! YOU ALL WANTED IT FROM GARTH AND OR TRISHA'S MOUTHS...HERE YA GO! I don't understand how you STILL aren't SATISFIED?!?!!? Did you see how happy both of them looked!? It made me very happy to see both of them. I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY THEY ARE TOGETHER AND...I WISH THEM ALL THE HAPPINESS IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Let's Roll!!!" Todd Beamer 9/11 Victim

Maybe it is official now and maybe it's not. It's kinda weird seeing it finally and I agree with garthologist about the funny feeling about it all. I love Garth but kinda hoped all thr rumors were just "rumors". But, I guess it's his choice and not ours.
    Last edited by rica; 04-29-2002 at 08:15 PM.

Yoooohooooooo

::: dances around the room super happy::::
    Last edited by Paula; 04-29-2002 at 08:25 PM.

ANYONE ELSE HAPPY ABOUT THE LATEST EVENTS???????????????? If you can't tell...I AM!

You go Girl! I agree totally.

Originally posted by GarthnTrisha
    Like I posted in the other Thread. There were mutiple stations that had different parts of the interview. They talked about their relationship..."we're taking it slow" Garth said. I don't understand how you could possibly misunderstand ANYTHING GARTH OR TRISHA SAID!!!!! HE SAID "we're together"!!!! YOU ALL WANTED IT FROM GARTH AND OR TRISHA'S MOUTHS...HERE YA GO! I don't understand how you STILL aren't SATISFIED?!?!!? Did you see how happy both of them looked!? It made me very happy to see both of them. I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY THEY ARE TOGETHER AND...I WISH THEM ALL THE HAPPINESS IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What other shows had parts of the interview?

YAY!

Don't you feel their chemistry in your gut? I surely do, and am jealous as Hell!!! I guess I'll have to change my screen name to "GITM4TRISHA" from GITM4ME, because it means "Garth Is The Man 4 Me"! Garth and Trisha, if you ever actually get to read these threads, please know I love you both - all the best in the world to you and your families!!! Be happy, live long and entertain us forever!
    YaaaaaHoooo!
    "Anything in life worth havin', Lord it has its sacrifice...but the gift that you're receiving is worth more than the price..."

Garth and Trish do have a great chemisty on stage. The connect like no others. But I'm not a huge Trisha fan so it's hard to imagine him choosing her. I guess I'll get used to it though, huh? I'm just glad they finally said it themselves and put all the rumors to rest.

Hi Everyone,

I have never posted on a web site before but with everything that has been going on lately I really felt the need to voice my opinion. I am a huge Trisha Yearwood fan and have been for a very long time. I love Garth as well and I think the two together are just awesome. I predicted to my family and friends long ago that these two would end up together and I, personally, couldn't be happier. The way Garth has talked about Trisha over the years, you would have to be a blind man not to see how he felt about her. Trisha, on the other hand, has always played it a little more cool that is until I saw them on ET last night. She is positively glowing and so is he. I think the relief of being able to admit they have a relationship and the love they feel for each other was so evident last night. I have never seen that look on her face before, not even when she was married to Robert Reynolds. It just goes to prove that "what's meant to be will always find a way". It is really nice to see true love win out in the end and I personally wish them both all the happiness in the world.
    Carol Ann

I don't think the fact that Garth and Trisha are involved now proves that he cheated on Sandy again. First of all I think that when he did it originally he felt so bad about it that he would never do that again. Also, I think he has too much respect and love for Trisha to ever disrespect her in that way by making their relationship some sordid little affair. Also, Trisha doesn't strike me as the type to play that game or take second place to any woman nor should she have to. I do believe that they both have had feelings for each other for a long time and I think that is what Garth meant when he said he was totally honest with Sandy for the first time in their marriage. It is so rare in life to find your soul mate which is what Garth and Trisha are to each other. They deserve to be happy and we all should be happy for them.
    Carol Ann

I agree, Paula. Two divorced people dating does NOT mean ANYTHING was happening when they were married to others. I was accused of the same thing and it is very hurtful that people automatically come to the conclusion "I told ya so." Unless you were there, NOBODY but them and God knows and it's nobody's business but theirs and Gods. Having feelings and chemistry with someone does NOT make you an adulterer. Sorry, but this hits home and I will always defend those who are being accused by gossip.
    Elaine
    Last edited by DixieChick4GB; 04-30-2002 at 09:20 AM.

anyone have a clip of the access hollywood clip??

They looked very happy

I couldn't be happier for them. On Access Hollywood he said they were gonna take it slooowwwwwwww. Which is a good idea. Im just so happy to see them together, they seem so right

And carol Ann I think you are right. He has too much respect for Sandy and Trisha to ever go behind someones back

So lets all be happy for them too

Lori

I completely agree Dixiechick4GB and Carol Ann, just because they may Dating now, or more, does NOT mean they Ever cheated on their spouses or acted on what they Might have felt at that time. They are Both FREE NOW so they are testing the waters--I think that is definately their choice. Why do some people automatically think that just because they might be dating now, having a relationship other then friendship that they were dating or more before? People can have chemistry, love and more without doing anything wrong, without cheating, or being unfaithful or whatever...I DO believe that Garth Does indeed respect Trisha to much to hurt her or her values or her relationship with her family who are very close to her. Trisha is the epitome of class and integrity, and I strongly doubt she'd do anything to jeapordize a person or their marriage. But they aren't married now! And as someone said, what is meant to be will be. As a fan of both, I'll be here supporting them!

Carol Ann.....(thunderous applause) Well said, my friend!!!!!
    Though nothing can bring back the hour of splendor in the grass, glory of the flower, we will grieve not, but find strength in what is left behind.
    William Wordsworth

Tonya, I hope I don't hurt your feelings but I think you are completely wrong about Garth and Trisha cheating while they both were still married. I am very sorry to hear that you were a victim of adultry but you cannot let your bitterness about what happened to you influence how you look at everything and everyone else. I have said this before and I will say it again Trisha would not play second fiddle to anyone and when you hear her talk about her love for her family and her faith in God I just don't believe for ONE MINUTE, that she would resort to cheating with Garth. Also, she has been divorced since 1999 and has not dated anyone since then so I don't think it is too soon for her. Garth has only been divorced since December 2001 but he and Sandy have been apart since March 1999. They both deserve to move on with their lives and with each other. Obviously, they have been in love with each other for years and when you find your soul mate in life as they have with each other you would be crazy not to seize the moment. Life is way to short to spend it being unhappy.
    Carol Ann

+ Reply to Thread