+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TFK Newsletter ....

TFK Newsletter ....

A new Teammates Newsletter is being prepared today. I should be able to post it...or a link to it... for you on Monday!

Several more players signed up from both hockey and baseball according to Hallie. Yea! Go Teammates....Thank you players!

New charitable distributions are being scrutinized and analysized. That means, more donations from TFK to help deserving/needy children all over the world will be made soon!

All the hard work & sacrifices are paying off! Doesn't this just make you smile? Sure does me!

Huggs,
    Mary Liz
    Life is too short NOT to be a Garth Brooks fan!

I read this article that said the typical symptoms of stress are eating too much, impulse buying, and driving too fast. Are they kidding? That is my idea of a perfect day!!!

Here´s my answer to your question:

Maddy (I need more smilies!!!)
    Some of God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers
    Our lives are better left to chance
    I could have missed the pain
    But I'd of had to miss the dance
    I'll never reach my destination
    If I never try
    We shall be free
    Where your road leads I will follow!

Here you go Maddy, have 5 of mine!

Huggs,
    Mary Liz

I read this article that said the typical symptoms of stress are eating too much, impulse buying, and driving too fast. Are they kidding? That is my idea of a perfect day!!!

That's great news! They just have to keep getting more and more players on board. I don't think even Garth envisioned it getting off the ground quite so well. I'd imagine he and everyone else thought it would take time to really get things going, but just look at what they've been able to do already! He and Bo and everyone else should be so proud of what they're accomplishing. And it's still just the beginning. Just wait until they get even more sports involved!

Lisa
    Dreams can come true with God's great angels like you.
    Completely Wrapped Up in Garth, and loving it!

The need is so great! It's things like Teamates that for once gets me excited about sports. It gives it a whole new meaning for me. I imagine even more so for the players who make their living at it.

Ok it's Monday! LOL.

Thanks for the update Mary Liz, now ask Bo if any of these new players are PREDATORS!
    J.

Or Avs! (Joyce - I thought you might be a Kings fan now that Ronning was traded)

...shhhh... I have been known to visit LAKings.com, LOL.
    PJ did I tell you I wore all black to every home game the rest of the season after they traded Ronning?

Cliffy would be an awesome player to get involved! ML - tell Bo to pay a visit to the LA Kings!
    J.

I checked today and the new TFk newsletter is not out yet. Sorry! I suppose they had a hold up on it of some sort.

As soon as it is done, I will bring it here to you.

Huggs,
    Mary Liz

Thank you Mary Liz!

moving away...near a rivers ebbing flow...from where I come and where I go...lighthouses in harbors shore...keeping safe the tossed and torn.
    All the hard work & sacrifices are paying off! Doesn't this just make you smile? Sure does me!
    You make me smile with all the efforts you put into this charity!

There's not a better person in the whole wide world to represent Team Mates For Kids like you do!

Just keep following your heart~!!!

See ya,
    Diane
    "There's Faith,Hope and Love,and the greatest of these is love, that's cool" Garth Brooks on We Shall Be Free Video

+ Reply to Thread