+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Teeth Whitening Aids Brooks' Fund Article

Teeth Whitening Aids Brooks' Fund Article

This article was on Yahoo News today and yes I did call and list to the recorded message, okay so I called a couple of times :

DENVER (AP) - You don't have to be a famous athlete to help out Garth Brooks' Teammates for Kids Foundation: There are now more than 400 professional athletes involved with the charity, but fans can be part of it as well.

Ball players and hockey stars make contributions with each hit or goal. Non-athletes can help out the fund by using a special credit card or by getting their teeth whitened.

Through the end of May, the Crown Council group of dentists nationwide is donating the entire cost of the whitening procedure to Brooks' charity for children.

"Fans (who) are giving money to us know that 100 percent of the donations that you give are going to children and to benefit children and children's charities," Scott Zebedis of Teammates for Kids told The Associated Press.

The foundation gives money to charities concerned with health, education and inner-city services, Zebedis said.

More information can be found in Brooks' recorded message at 877-4-SMILES.

AHHH... I've never heard dental information sound so sweet!!! What a great way to end the day at work!!!

That was cool!

Thanks SOOO much, GBShameless!!!

Kristi

BTW, I think that it's a great way to raise money for Teammates for Kids. That charity (and Garth) is awesome!!!
    /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
    This is the Dance I do every day
    I let my feet go and get carried away
    I let my soul lead and follow the sound
    It's the Dance that I do
    When there's no one around
    /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

*LOL* I'm soooooo calling that number!! thanks for the wonderful news!! I'm sure that Garth is happy for the kids and the organizations that help him help others

Vanessa

I love it!! it's the sweetest voice i've heard all day

I hope they're not keeping track of calls, we're going to screw them all up!

allison.

How sweet it is! That man could sell me the brooklyn bridge over the phone!

I hope they can't hear you or tape you because I just kept saying "yes, Garth..I love you" after every sentence he said! LOL

Thanks for posting this for us!

~Ann~

Thanks for the number Robin! It was nice to listen to his voice.
    Originally posted by allisonv7
    I love it!! it's the sweetest voice i've heard all day

I hope they're not keeping track of calls, we're going to screw them all up!

allison.
    LOL, wouldn't it be funny if they did and they see this huge spike in incoming calls?.
    Originally posted by Garth_FANtasizer
    I hope they can't hear you or tape you because I just kept saying "yes, Garth..I love you" after every sentence he said! LOL
    Ann, you're incorrigible...I love it!

Paula
    Listen not to the critics
    Who put their own dreams on the shelf
    ~ How You Ever Gonna Know ~
    Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

+ Reply to Thread