+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Thunder Rolls Video

The Thunder Rolls Video

Okay guys, I need your help! My Husband and I have a $20 bet riding on this. In the music video "The Thunder Rolls" who plays the roll of the husband (with the beard through the whole video)?

First welcome to PG and I hope you visit and post alot!

The answer to your question is: Garth himself! I know I was in shock at first when at the end of the video he said he was the one playing the husband!

Now who wins the bet?!!!

Nancy

Looks like Garth to me!!!

allison.
    Attached Images

Originally posted by allisonv7
    Looks like Garth to me!!!

allison.
    lol Allison...

cause it is Garth
    (Nice wig.....)

Jason

LOL.. The first time I saw the video on CMT, I knew it was Garth. Allison, that pic is perfect. When he turns around to look at the daughter, I said to myself, That's him!. lol. It wasn't til way later that I bought the Vol 1 video tape where he admitted it.

WELCOME to PG BTW, Dantay.

Who won the bet?

Ellie
    Have a Garthriffic Day!
    I AM CANADIAN!

" Oh Canada, our home and native land,
    true patriot love, in all our son's command
    With glowing hearts we see the rise, the true north strong and free, oh Canada, Oh Canada, we stand on guard for thee..."

Is it just me????

Okay ladies. I want to know is it just me or how many of you have done this also.... I love to play the Video of "The Thunder Rolls" and when it gets to the loves scenes "because I KNEW it was Garth from the beginning," anyhow how many of you like to put the VCR on Slow Tracking or whatever you call it and watch frame by frame all the smooches and "loving!!" YUMMMMM YUMMMMM!! I swear, if you haven't done it try it and watch that woman trying to give him a French kiss..... Lucky lady.

Where the lady on here that take the TV programs and does them frame by frame and shows them to us. Now I would LOVE to have that on my PC to look at. Wouldn't get any work done.

Hands up!! I know I'm not the only one thats done that, if not, TRY IT YOU'LL LIKE IT....lol
    Tricia

So you guys want screen caps of Garth and the affair ??? Hmm...I guess I can suffer through doing that , I'll put them on a webpage though, don't want to offend anyone here

allison.

Thanks Everyone!

I also knew without a doubt that it was Garth, but my husband said that there was no way that it was Garth. So we made a $20 bet, and then I set out on the internet to prove him wrong! I found one article about the video, but it didn't really say that it was him. So we agreed to post the question to all of you, and take your answers as proof. SO I WON! I never had any doubt, who else has those beautiful eyes and pouty lips?

SEND MORE!!!

Allison!!!!
    Yes please, well if they don't want them here PLEASE send them to me like you did before. His smooches in slow motion..."whew" need a shower. That man's got lips to dream about. Send them pleaseeeeeeeeeeee.
    Tricia

****waving hand in the air....

Guilty! I have done that Tricia. I have a slo-mo on my vcr... I pause it then advance frame by frame. lol. My bad.

Ellie
    Have a Garthriffic Day!
    I AM CANADIAN!

" Oh Canada, our home and native land,
    true patriot love, in all our son's command
    With glowing hearts we see the rise, the true north strong and free, oh Canada, Oh Canada, we stand on guard for thee..."

Hehehe

Ellie,
    We can't help it, we're "Shameless." LOL I know some of those other ladies do it too. I know if they drowl over the September picture of him and have a 6 or 7 page discussion over "briefs or boxers," that they do it too. But as I said if you haven't tried it please do. Again...oh those lips..... I could have played that part for them..hehehe.
    SAMI...... I know you could, come on out and admit it.
    Tricia

+ Reply to Thread