+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Garth's belt buckle

Garth's belt buckle

I was told by somebody on PG that Garth wore the Lane Frost belt buckle in the Scarecrow photos, but not at the AMA's...I watched the Award of Merit section several times (to perve on garth!!) and I'd swear they are the same???
    *sheepish grin* I also watched Toby Kwith 13 times on Sunday night...he';s gorgeous!! Anybody know the name of his latest album??
    Sarah
    "Country isn't an image, it's a way of life, put to music." -=Garth Brooks=-
    "Country isn't an image, it's a way of life set to music" -=Garth Brooks=-

Garth wore the Lane Frost belt buckle on the cover of the Limited Edition of Scarecrow ONLY.....the buckle from the AMA's is the buckle from the Cheyenne Frontier Days 100th Anniversary...there's some more info in this thread :::

http://www.planetgarth.com/forums/sh...hreadid=111991

allison.

Toby

The name of Toby's new album?? It's "Pull My Chain" And let me tell ya it's a great CD!!!!

Amy Jo

"Don't be afraid to go after what you want to do and what you want to be. But don't be afraid to be willing to pay the price." --Lane Frost--
    "Don't be afraid to go after what you want to do and what you want to be. But don't be afraid to be willing to pay the price" --Lane Frost--

+ Reply to Thread