+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sales For This week

Sales For This week

Good News, Garth's new CD has sold 14% more than last week and he has gone up to number 5 on the top 200 album charts from number 6 last week.
    "If I Only Had A Brain!"-The Scarecrow From 'The Wizard Of Oz'.

"Dad, the Scarecrow thought with his heart."-Taylor Mayne Pearl Brooks, August Anna Brooks, Allie Colleen Brooks to their Dad.

"It's funny how, you know, in the Wizard of Oz, the whole tone of the book and everything, it's the sepiatone from the Scarecrow and what he stood for. It's funny how, in there, the one who didn't have a heart, loved the most. The one that didn't have courage seemed to be the bravest in the times that he needed to, so uh, the Scarecrow is why this was."-Garth Brooks

sales

Actually Billboard has Scarecrow at #4 this week and he is the greatest gainer on the country chart where it is still #1 of course.
    Now if WUIY would just move up from #8 all would be well.

I noticed it was number 4 after I posted that it was number 5 by an anonymous source.
    "If I Only Had A Brain!"-The Scarecrow From 'The Wizard Of Oz'.

"Dad, the Scarecrow thought with his heart."-Taylor Mayne Pearl Brooks, August Anna Brooks, Allie Colleen Brooks to their Dad.

"It's funny how, you know, in the Wizard of Oz, the whole tone of the book and everything, it's the sepiatone from the Scarecrow and what he stood for. It's funny how, in there, the one who didn't have a heart, loved the most. The one that didn't have courage seemed to be the bravest in the times that he needed to, so uh, the Scarecrow is why this was."-Garth Brooks

+ Reply to Thread