+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How long will it last?

How long will it last?

The CD I mean. LOL I have now been playing it since Tuesday morning. It is permantly on shuffle, repeat in my CD player. :-)

Donna

*LOL* It's been playing in my CD player since monday. Monday, tuesday and wednesday I was sick, so I heard it all day long.

I think it'll last a few days longer, and then I need to hear something else.

Jakob
    "You're entering a world of pain, son" - Walter, The Big Lebowski

I'll agree. Maybe Monday I'll start playing Double Live for a while then come back to Scarecrow. :-)

Donna

I don't know, but I don't think it will end any time soon! I'm so completely addicted to this cd, it's not even funny! Just can't turn it off!

Lisa
    Dreams can come true with God's great angels like you.
    Completely Wrapped Up in Garth, and loving it!

I've been trying to pace myself. My roomate is probably going to kill me if he hears the cd again, he doesn't like country much. (good thing its my cd player) In my car its burning a hole in my cd player. I try to alternate between the cd and the radio, but i can't remember hearing much of the radio since tuesday

D.J.

LOL. Well, I had the kids upstairs cleaning their rooms today, so they put the portable CD player in the hall so they could all listen to it....They played Scarecrow for, oh say...about 2 hours straight lol...hey! I didn't mind!

CC

*LOL* Good thing it's not a tape, it would have been worn out by now It's went from the house to the car, from the car to the house, everyday since Tuesday. I'm thinking I'd better buy another one, cause this one's being handled way too much
    I got pretty annoyed yesterday when Wayne and I were going shopping and he said we had to bring his car, cause he was getting new snow tires put on...he doesn't have a C.D. player in his car...therefore I couldn't listen to Scarecrow! He said,"You're gonna get all Garthed out." And my reply was, "There's no such thing, that'll never happen!"
    -Susan-

Originally posted by wmcinnis
    *He said,"You're gonna get all Garthed out." And my reply was, "There's no such thing, that'll never happen!"
    -Susan-
    I agree with you completely, Susan. Good thing I have a backup CD of Scarecrow, I just MAY wear it out within the next few weeks. I haven't tired of it yet, though I have taken a break with Sevens and Fresh Horses. I may take another breather with Double Live later tonight....but this is such an AWESOME album, I don't want to stop.

Lisa
    'But for the grace of God, there go I'

Scarecrow is going to spend a LONG, LONG time in my CD player I've been listening to it non-stop since Tuesday, and I'm proud to say that I knew the lyrics by heart since about Thursday morning

Scarecrow has also done another good thing...it's got all the old Garth CDs back on rotation in my CD player. Not that they ever stayed out of it for long , but Fresh Horses and DL are the only other Garth CDs that usually get a LOT of play in this house. This week, we've been jamming to all of the old stuff

I am definately wearing out my cd. lol. I had to tape it on cassette for my car, where I have ALL his albums.(Not my own taping, but official ones). So they are all getting good airplay by me. lol. I got a new cd player/stereo/ cassette.. etc this past summer just because I knew we had some Garth stuff coming. It holds 3 cd's and its a fight sometime with the kids and their new Britney cd. lol. Rotten kids. I tell them to take their cd out when they're done and put Garth back in. Nothing worse than pressing play and get Britney instead of Garth. lol. I'm going to get the official Scarecrow cassette for Christmas though.

Ellie
    Have a Garthriffic Day!
    I AM CANADIAN!

" Oh Canada, our home and native land,
    true patriot love, in all our son's command
    With glowing hearts we see the rise, the true north strong and free, oh Canada, Oh Canada, we stand on guard for thee..."

+ Reply to Thread