+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Garth Too Concerned??

Garth Too Concerned??

Hi!

Yes, I think Garth is too concerned. After being absent from the limelight for the past few years, maybe Garth just feels a little more anxious.....not knowing how the CD will be accepted, how his appearances will go, and how his shows will turn out. But we, as Garth fans, know how it will all turn out and that is just Terrific or "Garthy".

I noticed Garth was the Scarecrow in the CD......well the scarecrow was looking for a brain. But the truth behind the story was that the Scarecrow all along had a brain, and the tin man already had a heart, and the lion all along has his courage. Once you possess a talent, does it ever leave you? The answer to that is quite obvious......it is always there! And Garth has proved that to us already.....the talent is still there, the courage is still there, and his heart is still there.

Great going, Garth! Lots of success with your new endeavors!

Carol
    Wizard2C

-------------------------------

The Children of the World discuss the nutritional value of a bologna sandwich.........while at the same time leading the world to Peace............"Dance!Sing!Fun!2002!"

"And Garth has proved that to us already.....the talent is still there, the courage is still there, and his heart is still there."

Very cool Carol, and oh so true

CC

Carol
    You just said a mouthful, and every word was true!! But, I believe that he has all the characters rolled up inside himself. He has the heart, the brains, and the courage. Garth, I tip my hat to you. You are something!

Missy

Oh, and maybe a bit of that crafty ol' Wizard do ya suppose Missy? Except, we already know the true nice guy that lurks behind him!

Dale
    I bet ya that even nice guys have a bit of that crafty ol' wizard inside them too. I hate that I didn't even think about the wizard when I made that statement. Leave it to you to think about it though.

Missy

Oh no Missy. Don't think that! I would have never thought of it first! We work, and learn, together, you see?

Last night at the Forum, while watching Garth, I realized that it had been 3 years since he ended his "World Tour" and he hadn't done a whole concert show since then. Last night he picked up right where he left off. It was as if those 3 years were only 3 days. He hadn't lost a "step", he didn't miss a beat, he was perfect.
    Bee

Dale
    The learning's not hard. It's the forgetting that is killing me.

Missy

+ Reply to Thread