+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Garth Album

New Garth Album

The new Garth album, The Life of Chris Gaines: Soundtrack to the upcoming movie The Lamb, is set to come out on May 4. The same day the the new Steve Warner album will be out titled Two Tear Drops. This is the latest info I have from Capitol Records. <P>Ohh and for those of you who like other artists that Garth, here are other release coming out that smae day:<P>Tim McGraw: A Place In The Sun (Curb)<BR>Sons Of The Desert: Sons Of The Desert <P>As always dates are subject to change, IE Sevens and the Duet release dates.<BR>N

SO this new album--is it just a a couple songs from Garth since its a soundtrack or is it a full Garth album??? Just curious.N

It is all Garth doing pop songs. There will be a release to Country Radio off the album. To be honest I can't say if any other formats will be playing the the Garth Song or not.N

Actually, the release date for the Chris Gaines CD has already been pushed back to June 29.<P>PaulaN

Listen not to the critics
    Who put their own dreams on the shelf
    ~ How You Ever Gonna Know ~
    Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

yup,it was moved back to June 29 :(.....too bad though cuz' we would only have 10 more days :(....o well,can't wait till it comes out :D<P>Ari&lt;---meN
    Today...at this moment...it's a good day. . .

-

' I've conquered my past
    The future is here at last
    I stand at the entrance
    To a new world I can see
    The ruins to the right of me
    Will soon have lost sight of me '
    --U2

-

What else is Garth going to release this year and what will Garth be Wearing for his picture for the coverN

+ Reply to Thread