+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Happiest Planet on Earth:)

Happiest Planet on Earth:)

The day has finally come..WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!
    This will indeed be the happiest Planet on Earth today
    I wonder if Garth realizes how many people he's going to bring such happiness to.

THANKS GARTH
    -Susan-

I've been happy since yesterday

Jakob
    "You're entering a world of pain, son" - Walter, The Big Lebowski

I know we've all been waiting and waiting for this day for quite some time, so I hope you all find the new music worth the wait!! This is like the Superbowl of Garthdom...and the week has only just begun!!

I am so enjoying all this Garth! I don't want it to ever end!

They just said on WSM that Garth has 30 to 40 songs in the vault at capitol! Anyone in the mood for a vault break-in? LOL

~Ann~

*ROFL* Ann.

Let's storm 'em.

Jakob
    "You're entering a world of pain, son" - Walter, The Big Lebowski

LOL, Ann & Jakob...I'm all for helping to plan a break-in! Or wait...maybe some of us could distract Garth and management with Taco Bell and M&Ms cookies while the others sneak past to the vault

A Happy Planet is a GREAT place to be!

J.

National Garth day .. I talked on the radio this moring and metioned PlanetGarth they asked me how I knew so much and I said I have a very large extended family

JEN

That is so very Jen. I feel the same way I am also a very happy camper. I have the radio special to look forward to this afternoon, MWL this evening, tomorrow's show, two more shows and the CD to listen to in between *whew!* Can't beat that!

CC

Hey Jen, was that you I heard them talking about on WSM? They were saying a huge Garth fan gave them more information about the 3rd concert, and she seemed to know what she was talking about! Did you tell them about the Ferry?

~Ann~

Hey I heard that too Ann!

Was that our Jen? PGers are doing us proud today! Keep up the good work all afternoon in the specials and in the chat tonight!

J.

one of the 3 radio stations I listen to..the dj made a comment that he was going to write his Congressman and tell 'em that instrad of Tuesday just being called "Tuesday" that we should rename it GARTHDAY!!! very I couldn't agree more

Vanessa

It is defintely a Garthday here

Our radio station played the whole album from 12:00 to about 1:15pm, from Strawberries. Where we could go, get a copy of the CD, enter to qualify to win a the trip on this Friday, meet with the mid-morning DJ and they gave us a cool Scarecrow promo poster and 8x11 picture.

It was great, can't wait for the chat tonight and the first TV special tomorrow, boy I'm tired just thinking of everything that is going on

Robin

I agree 150%, Susan

It is a very happy Planet and it is great to be able to share all this happiness with the great people here. I hope to hear many of you in the chat tonight.

I've been so happy all day today!!! Listened to Scarecrow all afternoon at work and a couple times since I've been home. Got it on again now! Watched Leno and am looking forward to the show tomorrow night! Gonna be a great few weeks!

Lisa
    Dreams can come true with God's great angels like you.
    Completely Wrapped Up in Garth, and loving it!

It was a very happy day today and I can tell you if Garth wanted this album promoted by word of mouth as he said, this mouth was working overtime today There isn't a person I ran into today that does not know that Garth's C.D. is out there....by mid afternoon people at work were calling it "Garthday"...that was like music to my ears
    You are so right Teach, it's great to come here and share in everyone's excitement, others just don't get it and boy are they missing out
    -Susan-

My Radio DJ said they should change the station call letters to KGARTH

Lori

+ Reply to Thread