+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I've Got IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've Got IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got Scarecrow this afternoon in Dublin, Ireland !!!!!!!!!!!

It's great to be ahead of you guys in the U.S. for a change.

Have ordered a 1st. Edition from Amazon but could't wait.

It is AWESOME, WONDERFUL, GREAT. I just love it !!!, and I was one of the ones who was a bit disappointed with WUIY when I first heard it - but it has grown on me.

The album is full of different styles, sometimes very sad especially Pushing up Daisies and Blood is Thicker than Water.

Helena

Wow - Lucky you, Helena!

Thanks for the review! It sounds fabulous. As if I wasn't anxious enough, you are making me froth from the mouth with anticipation!

~Ann~

Oh you lucky girl!!

I CAN'T WAIT, I CAN'T WAIT!!!
    Ordered mine from Amazon.co.uk too... their release date is Nov. 12... TOMORROW!!
    Just hope that it won't take too long in the mail to Switzerland!

Marjolijn
    The sevens have aligned. It has begun...

In the UK, praying there's intelligent life somewhere up in space
    Way to go Helena!! I've heard from others in Ireland that it's out over there already - God Bless Garth for remembering you guys...

And we get it tomorrow - if the store I go to in the morning has sealed copies I'm getting two (one to open and play, one to keep) - if they don't I'll buy one and drop in somewhere else later in the day to continue the hunt for sealed UK copies. Then we've got limited editions on order from the US, and next trip to the US I'll be getting more copies of the non-limited US release. Just doing our bit for the numbers

Angela x
    Gyrrwch yn ofalus

I GOT IT TOO!! (And I'm in the USA)

I got my hands on EVERY TRACK from Scarecrow, from "Why Ain't I Running" all the way down to "When You Come Back To Me Again." This album is AWESOME!! The whole thing is absolutely wonderful. Now I just have to wait until Tuesday so I can get the booklet and of course both covers for the total Garth album experience!

P.S. Everyone should visit the chat in #GBFan on DALNet of the IRC community!

+ Reply to Thread