+ Reply to Thread

Thread: more DOUBLE LIVE editions

more DOUBLE LIVE editions

According SoundScan, Garth sold approximately 3.9 millions copies of <i>Double Live</i> during 1998. That means by now less than 2 million are left. I was thinking this means we'll start seeing more editions soon. I've heard Garth talk about the Opry edition and the honky-tonks edition, so maybe we'll see them soon. **crossed-fingers**<p>Does anybody else have any thoughts. Do you have more info than me? Please share. :)N

That first paragraph should open: "According to SoundScan, Garth...."<p>Sorry :o!!N

I don't think Garth should come out those covers just yet! Although Double Live has sold almost 4 millions of copies, most core fans already got theirs. So, I think Garth should wait for a couple months and see if there are more people who really want DL..<br>I dont' want to see lots of Garth CDs haning on the shelf.. I hate to see that :( Especially when there are lots of Sevens left on the shelf here...<p>I think <b>HONKY</b>-tonk edition would be very cool!!<p>TommyN

I love the thought of new covers, that is sooo cool. There will probably be many---I will try to get all of them but must definately HAVE the first seven editions of it!!!!!<p>Glenn<br><b>Theking</b> where have you run off to?N

Glenn, <p>See my post under the main forum. It's in the thread titled "This Is My 300th Post" posted by jaredev.N

I wish there were a least a few of the DL still hanging around on the shelfs here. Every store that I have been in have only the first one left if they have any. I talked to three different Wal-Mart employees and they said they sell them as soon as that hit the shelfs.One of the draw backs to living in TN.N

ObsessedwithGarth - <p>Are you looking for a particular cover ? If so, let me know, and I'll look for it for ya. I'm in northwest Atlanta, so I can't be too far from ya (although I don't know where Lancing, TN, is exactly - I just remember you posting that you were only about 1 hr or so from Garth !)N

Thanks Sandytoo.D I will let you know. I am going back to look again this weekend.I hope the shelves have been restocked.<p>As to where Lancing is its 52 miles west of Knoxville.One of those small towns if you blink you miss it.(<p>Thanks again for your help.(N

More editions? It's hard for me to tell from your text what you mean...more different covers? <p>Speaking of which, is there anyplace on the net (on PG?) where the text that goes with each cover is available for those of us who may not be interested in buying all of them? I <i>am</i> interested in reading what else Garth had to say.<br>N

After I posted that I looked around in PG and I see the lyrics have been removed for legal reasons...that probably means the cover text is taboo too :(.N

+ Reply to Thread