+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nancy is now happy!

Nancy is now happy!

Nancy is now happy!

I finally heard "Wrapped Up In You"! I like it-the song is different and unique-just like Garth! My cat-Ace-was on the bed with me when I heard it and he started purring a little bit! I guess Garth has two and four legged fans!

The song is a nice pick-me-up after a other night of no sleep and coughing all night because of the cold or virus I picked up last week! Now if they could put all of Garth's music in a shot and inject me in the arm and the music went to my heart and soul I probably would get over this a lot faster!

Nancy

Now if they could put all of Garth's music in a shot and inject me in the arm and the music went to my heart and soul I probably would get over this a lot faster!
    Awww Nancy - What a very nice way to express the effect Garth's music has on us! You said it beautifully!

I'm glad you got to hear "Wrapped Up In You!"

~Ann~

YAY! Nancy is now happy. We're happy with ya Nancy. I have a sister named Nancy. Speaking of WUIY. My youngest daughter, she's 5,who is really into lyp-syncing, esp with Britney S., is now doing WUIY, thanks to me. lol. I was showing her some dance moves to the song and we were practicing it along with my 8 yr old daughter. It was sooo cute. We did good too. lol. You know when Garth sings 'wrapped up in you' you hug yourself. His first line 'how do I love' you put your hand to your heart, and 'let me see' point to your eyes, '.. the world that we're living in's crazy' hands beside your head moving in a circular motion. etc. lol. I know, call us crazy.. or better yet, GarthNutts. lol Sorry, just had to share. How I do ramble on sometimes.

Ellie
    Have a Garthriffic Day!
    I AM CANADIAN!

" Oh Canada, our home and native land,
    true patriot love, in all our son's command
    With glowing hearts we see the rise, the true north strong and free, oh Canada, Oh Canada, we stand on guard for thee..."

That is so cute, Ellie!

Hey, maybe you can teach all of us Garthnutts that dance. Then we can do it for Garth if we should ever get the chance to see him perform it live!

~Ann~

I guess Garth has two and four legged fans!
    WOW!! THIS IS AMAZING!! hehehe

Tommy
    "Life is like a piano--play to its fullest"

"A good start is half the job!"

"When we free do love anyone we choose... WE SHALL BE FREE" by Mr. Brooks

To the special man in my life: Shnuggie.

That's great, that you finally got to hear it Nancy
    I could use that shot too, cause I think I've got the same thing you do Had it for a week now!

I can picture it Ellie, that's just so cute
    -Susan-

+ Reply to Thread