+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I finally heard it...

I finally heard it...

I finally heard WUIY on the radio Saturday night... and I wasn't impressed . I guess it just wasn't what I was expecting. Maybe I'll like the other stuff from the album better .

I love the new song
    "If I Only Had A Brain!"-The Scarecrow From 'The Wizard Of Oz'.

"Dad, the Scarecrow thought with his heart."-Taylor Mayne Pearl Brooks, August Anna Brooks, Allie Colleen Brooks to their Dad.

"It's funny how, you know, in the Wizard of Oz, the whole tone of the book and everything, it's the sepiatone from the Scarecrow and what he stood for. It's funny how, in there, the one who didn't have a heart, loved the most. The one that didn't have courage seemed to be the bravest in the times that he needed to, so uh, the Scarecrow is why this was."-Garth Brooks

That's cool . People have different tastes I guess.

Callin Baton Rouge, Standing Outside The Fire, and The River are among my favorites, so I guess I was hoping for something more along those lines.

I have it downloaded and I have listened to it a few times and it hasn't grew on me yet. I don't know but there is just something in the song not clicking to me. I like Beer Run though.

+ Reply to Thread