+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do you have a clue?

Do you have a clue?

I just finished listening to the PC. Does anyone have a clue about what Garth was talking about when he said we'd see him once a week, every week until Christmas? I'm dying to know!! Do you think he's going to do specials or is he going to maybe be a co-host to Oprah or what?? Give me your best guess!! Also, What did he mean when he said something about the "nasty" music from Fresh Horses?
    I love this site. I don't post often, but I read everything. I feel like I know you guys!! It's nice to know when there is anything "GARTH" going on, I can always come here for the best (and most truthful) details.
    Thanks, Brandon for all your hard work,everything is great!!!!
    I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Oh yea, you too Garth! New CD is a keeper. What am I saying?? I would think a Garth CD is a keeper if he was singing Twinkle. Twinkle, little Star with a mouthful of M&M'S. LOL

Maybe he will be doing the Opry!?
    I do this so...the world will know, that it will not change me.

Hey Lonesome Dove --

You should post more often!

The once a week thing is something in development that he didn't have enough details in concrete to be able to talk about... but I think it's safe to say that anything Garth once a week has the potential to be very cool!

>>What am I saying?? I would think a Garth CD is a keeper if he was singing Twinkle. Twinkle, little Star with a mouthful of M&M'S. <<

Great line!
    J.

Looking very forward to a weekly dosage of Garth after having none for so long.
    "If I only had a brain"

Lonesome,

Thanks for making me smile.

-sets out a bowl full of green M&M's-

Feel free to help yourselves
    Yes, I am the future wife of Garth Brooks. Okay, maybe only in my dreams

The south will one day rise again

+ Reply to Thread