+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A snippet in OZ about Garth

A snippet in OZ about Garth

I am sooooo happy that at last I'm seeing things in the media about Garth once again. AS you might know we don't get alot of stuff overseas so it does this little birds heart wonders to be hearing and seeing things in the media here. This snippet from a "Music Country" online newsletter:

GARTH BROOKS RESCHEDULES NEW SINGLE .

It has been announced that the single and press conference, originally set for September 17 and postponed after the recent events in the US, has been rescheduled for Tuesday, October 9.

These events have also prompted a change in the choice of the first single that will go to radio. "Wrapped Up In You" will now be the first single instead of the previously planned "Beer Run", the duet recorded with George Jones.

"I think 'Beer Run' would have been the perfect first single from this album if it were not for the tragic events of September 11, but if we are to come with music now, 'Wrapped Up in You' is one of the best feeling songs I've ever had the honour of recording" Garth said "In the world of entertainment you go a lot by your heart, and if I am asked as an American citizen to pick up and continue, then this is the song I will go with."

This is Garth's first single in five years. The single will be shipped to Australia so it will arrive at radio on October 9. Keep your ears open!

'Tis music to mine ears

Annette

Very cool

Brian

Hey Annette

Can you let me know how I can get that newsletter sent to me? I live on the Central Coast NSW.

thanks heaps

Lisa

Hi Lisa,

You've got mail

Annette

whew... I thought you meant something else.... :-X

oh my... I'm being really bad....

tsk tsk tsk.... bad bad Nelly

Nelly,

Time to start drinking that coffee WITHOUT the cream and sugar!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make sure you don't start a serious Dr Pepper habit - or you will be really out of control. ROFL

Annette

Annette... :P

lol... I'll think about it...

Nelly

+ Reply to Thread