+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help.. I need to find a GB Friend I met

Help.. I need to find a GB Friend I met

Hi all,<BR>my name is Denise and I'm from Las Vegas. I need to find a fellow Garthfan on here named Shelly. She said her user name was "gottabeGB" I think. We met last week at spring training and had a wonderful time. We were supposed to meet at the game Sunday 3/19, but I never found her. I know she's from NJ and we hung out together at the game on Saturday 3/18. She told me she gave Garth an M&M hat and she was from NJ, which is where I was born and raised. Since we never met at the game Sunday, we didn't swap email addresses and I have no way of getting in touch with her. If anyone on here knows Shelly's (gottabegb on planet garth) or Shelly, if you're reading this, please have her email me at Garthfan27@aol.com Thanks<BR>N

I haven't seen her in a while :o<P>BrianN

Hi Denise from Las Vegas...<P>I'm standing here with Shelley right now. We are on our way home today and she says that she will e-mail you when she gets home. I happen to pop in here to update myself on the PG stuff and I saw your post.<P>Have no fear...we have found Shelley for you.<P>KarinN

+ Reply to Thread