+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Garth to cut 2 of Tyler Englands songs......

Garth to cut 2 of Tyler Englands songs......

We saw Ty in concert on Friday and he said that he talked to Garth a few days ago. Ty also said that Garth is cutting two of his songs for the new album.

They are: "My Baby No Esta' Aqui No More" and "She Don't Care About Me." Off the CD Highways and Dancehalls.

Thought this was exciting news. Now we know 2 more songs that will be on Garth's new CD.

Leanne & Michelle
    Garth Brooks & Stillwater Band

"Bring'em to your town & watch'em burn it down"

---------------------------------------

Go to Dave Gant's site for his CD of hymns:
    www.hymnsofpraise.com

This si great news..but I don't understand one thing: if Garth is going to cut these songs..does that mean that he's gonna sing 'em and they're gonna be on his new cd?? Or is Ty gonna sing 'em for garth to put on the new cd??

Vanessa

Vanessa, that means Garth will sing them himself for his new album. I think that is SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL!!! He'll do a great job on those songs! Can't wait to hear his versions!

Lisa
    Dreams can come true with God's great angels like you.
    Completely Wrapped Up in Garth, and loving it!

oh thanks Lisa for clearing that up!!

Vanessa

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Brian

So very cool! I love those songs!

Actually, I love all the songs on Ty's CD!

It would be awesome if Ty sings harmony vocals on them!

Two other songs on that CD, I think would really fit Garth.. "Too Many Highways" and "I'd Rather Have Nothing." I get such a Garthy feeling when I listen to them.

~Ann~

I love "Rather Have Nothing"; if you listen with headphones you can hear Garth say very sarcastically 'I said why thank you very much' just after the 3rd verse. It's really cute. I'd also love to hear him do "Travelin' Soldier".

I really feel badly for Ty; Capital didn't do anything to promote him, and he made a great cd. I still feel like Captial is slapping at Garth via Ty and Steve Wariner.
    "Grace is when God gives us what we don't deserve and mercy is when God doesn't give us what we do deserve" - Dan Roberts

I have to agree with what everyone is saying about Capital Records not helping Tyler England and Steve Wariner! Both are very talented! I think they are just worried about getting the all mighty dollar! I am excited about Garth singing these songs on his new cd and I do hope Tyler does sing harmony on them!

Nancy

Ann, I agree with you on those two songs. Those would be the first I would have guessed Garth would do. Maybe this could help get Ty more exposure again if there is enough mention of him also doing the songs though. That would be great! He's not getting the boost from anyone else.

Lisa
    Dreams can come true with God's great angels like you.
    Completely Wrapped Up in Garth, and loving it!

!)
    "If I Only Had A Brain!"-The Scarecrow From 'The Wizard Of Oz'.

"Dad, the Scarecrow thought with his heart."-Taylor Mayne Pearl Brooks, August Anna Brooks, Allie Colleen Brooks to their Dad.

"It's funny how, you know, in the Wizard of Oz, the whole tone of the book and everything, it's the sepiatone from the Scarecrow and what he stood for. It's funny how, in there, the one who didn't have a heart, loved the most. The one that didn't have courage seemed to be the bravest in the times that he needed to, so uh, the Scarecrow is why this was."-Garth Brooks

+ Reply to Thread