+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Garth or Chris???

Garth or Chris???

Okay PGers,<BR> I am bored so I am going to ask this question and then I am off to bed. If Garth does retire at the end of the year and he makes one more album and its the only album hes going to make ever again, who would you want a new Garth album or a new Chris album? As much as I like the Chris music I would want another Garth album. I love Garths voice and I love his country songs. Now I am off to bed. Good night. Sweet dreams everyone. (I should say sweet Garthy dreams)N

I new Chris album would be great. But a new Garth album would be perfect!!!N

Well it is already a for sure that Garth is making another Chris Gaines album for the movie. So if Garth retiress we should get both a Chris Gaines and regular Garth album unless he draws out of the regualr one. From what I read a new album might not be for a long while with the merger. So I don't know what Garth will do if he don't get an album out this year, retire or wait on retiring. it is a sure thing though that there will be atleast one more Chris Gaines album. So really there is no way to answer this question, I mean I want a last Garth album if he indeed has plans to quit making new music but if a Chris Gaines album is on the way for sure then I can't change it and make it a country one. I guess we'll see if we get a country one or not with the record label problems. From what it sounds we will get the lamb soundtrack, and a new country album but maybe not this year.N

Plus remember Garth is tinkering with the thought of doing a George Strait Tribute album so I guess we will see what all comes from him. I don't think the recording aspect of music takes him away from his family, really he could make it a day job thingy with his kids in school and ditch touring for a while and make tons of albums.N

Well... personally I am dying to hear another Garth album :) If it's Chris, then it's fine with me as well.. <P>But please not George Straigt tribute album as the last one :(<P><BR>TommyN
    "Life is like a piano--play to its fullest"

"A good start is half the job!"

"When we free do love anyone we choose... WE SHALL BE FREE" by Mr. Brooks

To the special man in my life: Shnuggie.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>But please not George Straigt tribute album as the last one<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Tommy,<P>i totally agree :(....please, noooooooo! :(<P>ummm, i want a Garth album, but whatever it is it will be good as long as its not a George Strait tribute album :(<P>aRiN
    Today...at this moment...it's a good day. . .

-

' I've conquered my past
    The future is here at last
    I stand at the entrance
    To a new world I can see
    The ruins to the right of me
    Will soon have lost sight of me '
    --U2

-

A Garth album :D<P>And PLEASE <B>NO</B> duet album with Trisha.<P>BrianN

In the UK, praying there's intelligent life somewhere up in space
    Both! Sorry, can't decide. Garth is the best at whatever he does, but Chris holds a special place in my heart because he led me to Garth in the first place...<P>Angela xN
    Gyrrwch yn ofalus

I'll have a Garth album first<BR>then a Chris Album<BR>then a Garth album<BR>then a Chris album<P>Anything new would be appreciated!<BR>But not a George Strait tribute straight off, we need a Garth Album. Bring it on.<P> :)N

I couldn't answer that one either. So after some thought, I think one with both Chris and Garth would be perfect. A little of each to end his musical career. What a better treat for a Garth/Chris fan? except maybe a layout in a certain woman's magizine?????? :-)~N

A certain womans magazine?? Would that be Ladies Home Journal or Good Housekeeping?? I know you didnt mean any of those girlie magazines right??? N

LOL Ladies! If Garth wants to do a layout in the Readers Digest, I'd buy it! It doesn't matter where it is, just give it to me! <P>As for the album question. It wouldn't matter to me which one he did (Chris or Country,) It's still Garth!<P>I would prefer it not to be a George Strait tribute. I'd like it to be Garth's own creation.<P>~Ann~N

I agree with iheartGB. A little bit of both would be perfect! But if I absolutely had to choose ... I'd go with another Garth Album ...I think ...lol :)<P>MargaretN

What's wrong with you all?! Don't you want more of Chris Gaines music while he's still around? Don't forget, he ain't got long to live once the "The Lamb" comes out. He'll be history if we don't latch on to his legacy now! After he's killed in the movie, THEN we can have more Garth maybe. There is TONS of Garth in Chris we haven't even seen yet. Aren't you curious? I can't WAIT for more Chris music. He says the soundtrack to "The Lamb" promises to be his best and that he is proud of it. Garth's heart is in this project. I want to know why...N

Another Chris album will be great, but I am in love with Garth the country boy. There is just something about those jeans and that hat that set me off!!! I just love his country stuff!!(Now I am so confused and I started this post!!) Give me more of both just give me more!!!N

+ Reply to Thread