+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any suggestions???

Hey ya'll!!

My prom is is a few weeks and today when I boight my ticket, on a sheet of paper that I got it said Song Request. So do ya'll have any garthy songs that you suggest I put on there. I think I canonly put one song, so pick wisely!!

Vanessa

moving away...near a rivers ebbing flow...from where I come and where I go...lighthouses in harbors shore...keeping safe the tossed and torn.
    The Dance!

-Diane
    "There's Faith,Hope and Love,and the greatest of these is love, that's cool" Garth Brooks on We Shall Be Free Video

that's what I though

Vanessa

Diane and Vanessa I agree with the both of you, definately 'The Dance' its such an amazing song, and very fitting for the occasion

Vanessa I hope you have a really wonderful time at your Prom, and its a really magical night. I'd love to know how it goes and if you have a good time. We don't have Proms in England so hearing about yours would be really nice

Hannah
    I'll never reach my destination
    if I never try,
    so I will sail my vessel till the river runs dry.

Vanessa

It is not Garth, but I would find it funny to put the "Hokie Pokie".

Hope you have fun at your prom

I think The Dance would bore the others to death

Take some up-tempo song instead Like "Ain't Goin' Down" or "Papa Loved mama"

Brian

What about "Friends in Low Places"? I know it's been successfully played at proms before

Penny

A great slow dance/two step..............

'. So don't you sit upon the shoreline
    and say you're satisfied
    Choose to chance the rapids
    and dare to dance the tide....'

I didn't go to the first two proms. I felt I was too ugly to be asked, and didn't have the guts/social circle to go on my own. My sisters had more dates than they could manage........I'm glad I finally listened to my heart. I went to my senior prom alone and had a grand time.

Go for it Vanessa!!!!!! And no matter what NO ONE can make you feel bad without your permission!!!!!

NEVER,NEVER,NEVER, give up on yourself. YOU are wonderfull. Pity those who don't recognise that fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Grace is when God gives us what we don't deserve and mercy is when God doesn't give us what we do deserve" - Dan Roberts

at the Prom

Vanessa,

I'd say either The Dance or The River both would be very appropriate. Have fun enjoy and write everything down that night so you don't forget any of it.

Sharon
    We Just danced in the rain and listened to the Thunder Roll

Thanks ya'll for your suggestions!! I'm getting really excited to go to my prom, even though I'm going by myself. I'm gonna be taking lots of pics and I'll let ya'll know how it goes!

vanessa

um.. if you want slow and meaningful --The Dance or perhaps To Make You Feel My Love
    Mid-tempo --Shameless
    Rocking-- The Fever

-Ari-
    Today...at this moment...it's a good day. . .

-

' I've conquered my past
    The future is here at last
    I stand at the entrance
    To a new world I can see
    The ruins to the right of me
    Will soon have lost sight of me '
    --U2

-

The dance was the last song played at my prom and it was a HUGE hit! Everyone loved it! Wow, that was 2 years ago...I'm getting old. lol! Seriously, everyone loved it! That would get my vote!
    ~~Janet
    ~~You get what you give in this world.

~~What you need to know about the past is that no matter what has happened, it has all worked together to bring you this moment

I am with what appears to be a majority here....

The Dance!

Have fun Vanessa!

Mary Liz
    Life is too short NOT to be a Garth Brooks fan!

I read this article that said the typical symptoms of stress are eating too much, impulse buying, and driving too fast. Are they kidding? That is my idea of a perfect day!!!

Alright!! The Dance, it is!!! Thanks to EVERYONE!! who suggested every song!! I'll let ya'll know how it goes!

vanessa

+ Reply to Thread