+ Reply to Thread

Thread: did you know....

If I'm correct on my info. I believe the pic taken for the Sevens cover was in front of "Little Jack's" stall not Crackerjacks. Little Jack-I believe was/is Sandy's horse

I'm not sure where I got this info from.... but maybe Jason can help ke out here and clarify this for me! Thanks!

Vanessa

Anyone know if Garth still has Crackerjack?
    Alisha
    If you have a dream . . .
    wake up and reach for it.

moving away...near a rivers ebbing flow...from where I come and where I go...lighthouses in harbors shore...keeping safe the tossed and torn.
    Alisha...
    CrackerJack passed on...
    Garth told Mary Liz all about it when she met him after the Johnny Russell show...
    She may have posted about it somewhere on here in one of the topics...
    I know it's on the 'Vine' under '2300/20' part 4 thread of hers...

Vanessa...you may be right about the stall...did you check on the "Seven's" album jacket to see if there was any information about it there?
    Maybe you read it in an interview?

-Diane
    "There's Faith,Hope and Love,and the greatest of these is love, that's cool" Garth Brooks on We Shall Be Free Video

I believe your partly right.. however, I think that the horse your talking about, or rather the stall .. is the stall for Little John.
    ~Pay'em~

"Anywhere, where only fools will dare"
    "I'll leave my light on, if you leave yours on for me"

Diane ~
    I wasn't the only one Garth told about CrackerJack dying. He was answering a question from the crowd about moving his animals to Oklahoma and spoke to everybody when he said CrackerJack had died. But, I may have been the only one who heard the story he told about Tami guarding the body from the wolves mutilating it, til he got home to bury him. Since no-one else has relayed that part of the story, I am not sure how many people he addressed with it.

Mary Liz
    Life is too short NOT to be a Garth Brooks fan!

I read this article that said the typical symptoms of stress are eating too much, impulse buying, and driving too fast. Are they kidding? That is my idea of a perfect day!!!

It was Little John *dang it!*. Thanks for tyour help!

Anyway,

I think I might've read it in an interview.. but I'm not totally sure.

Is ihis info on thew insert of Sevens..or did I just miss osmething here??? hmmmmmm...

Vanessa

Yep, it was Little John's stall and yep, Little John belongs to Sandy I believe.

Mary Liz,

Who is Tami that was guarding the horse.....Tami Rose?

Shelly Pa

Yep Shelly, Tami Rose!

Here is a bit of what I wrote about it over at the Vine....

When Garth & I were talking about "friends", someone asked him if he had moved his horses with him to Oklahoma. He then talked about when CrackerJack died and he was out of town. Tami Rose went out and stayed with the body, armed with a shotgun to ward off the wolves from mutilating it, til Garth could get home to bury him. He said "She even slept out there all night"..."Now that is a true friend!" It was most evident that he was very honored and appriciative of what she did for him....and that she got it or understood what CrackerJack meant to him. Then he went on to explain by saying CrackerJack was the 1st horse his daughters ever rode and the last his Mom rode. You could tell he really loved the animal and that he loves his friend Tami. (He called her Tami, not Tami Rose)

I ask him if he meant Tami Rose and he said "Yes, she lives right behind Blue Rose."

Mary Liz

I read this article that said the typical symptoms of stress are eating too much, impulse buying, and driving too fast. Are they kidding? That is my idea of a perfect day!!!

I heard him tell that story, too, Mary Liz... just to let you know someone else was definitely listening.

You could really see how much he loved that horse.

Garth Always,
    Danielle
    "Underwear! Underwear! La la la la underwear!" - My five year old daughter, just now. This is my life.

CrackerJack

Just bringing this back up to the top... & since we also had another thread going here recently, where we were wondering what CrackerJack looked like. This is from The Believer Magazine...

Hope this answers the questions from both threads!

Mary Liz

Well, it appears I am batting 1000% percent today with my attachments....okay, I'll go back and downsize it and try to post again!

Ho-hum, this is getting tiresome!

Mary Liz

Studmuffin.....Help!

I can't get the picture to downsize. If I e-mail it to you can you make it smaller and post it here?

Thanks!

Mary Liz

+ Reply to Thread