+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FYI~In another's eyes~live versin

Ok, it's no secret I collect GB cds and such. But I was never sure if there was an actual promo cd of the live version of In another's eyes from the San Jose show. I was told several times that there was NOT a cd copy of it, but it was sent to radio by the way of DAT (I think it means Digital Audio Transfer, but I'm not sure)...

But there is, and incase anyone else had their doubts, heres the info on it

Produced by Allen Reynolds
    CD cat # MCA5p-1015
    5 minutes, 12 seconds
    Taken from the Friday, August 29, 1997 show
    No inserts

FYI
    dwayne

Cool - thank you.

Jakob

Where'd ya get it Dwayne?

Lori

I'd love to get a copy of that...I was hoping that version was the one that ended up on Double Live, but it wasn't. I never got to hear it when it was playing on the radio.

Paula
    Listen not to the critics
    Who put their own dreams on the shelf
    ~ How You Ever Gonna Know ~
    Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

Try www.bearshare.com A "legal" alernate to Napster..

(Jason's not gonna alike it)

--spud--

Very cool I didn't know that *LOL*

Brian

Lori, I was lucky enough to stumble on a copy off of eBay, for a price But I think it's well worth it...

Paula & Spud, I think if you get your hands on the cdr bootleg called "kickin & Screamin", it also has it on it, but I'm not sure.

Jakob & Brian, just thought I'd share I'm not trying to rub it in that I actually got a copy of it I never ever thought I would, so I'm pretty happy about it!

dwayne

I also was lucky enough to get a copy of this song. I didn't get it from Napster but from another mp3 trading site. It's so awesome to listen to it. Almost like being there at the concert.

By the way, I have quite a few copies of songs that have never been released on albums. I'm pretty proud of my Garth treasures.

If anyone here is interested to know how they can get them, please feel free to contact me via email. My email address is cindrella4gb@yahoo.com

~Cheryl L.
    Last edited by cindrella4gb; 04-04-2001 at 01:06 AM.
    "Nothin' ventured, Nothin' gained, sometimes you got to go against the grain.."

Does anybody know the full story on that? I just recently heard it for the first time - and everytime I listen to it I start crying! Sounds like the crowd went so wild for Trisha that she choked up and had to stop singing? Then Garth says something I can't make out - then he says, in the kindest, gentlest voice, "You just get started and the band will find you, OK?"

I just love that version - any info would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Kerry
    "I think I'll miss you most of all" Dorothy to the Scarecrow, The Wizard of Oz,

Very nice, Dwayne

Paul.
    There's only one race and that's mankind

IAE is on the kickin and screaming cd .. i know because there is one around here someone... LMAO !!!!!!!

Kerry ~ You are choking me up and causing me to cry too!

Thanks for sharing! I haven't heard this version for quite sometime and had forgotten about that! I could never tell what he was saying in first part either. Sure hope someone can fill us in. H-e-e-e-e-y StudMuffin, do you know?

Mary Liz
    Life is too short NOT to be a Garth Brooks fan!

I read this article that said the typical symptoms of stress are eating too much, impulse buying, and driving too fast. Are they kidding? That is my idea of a perfect day!!!

+ Reply to Thread