+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shelly in the M&M jacket - I have a picture for you

I couldn't find the thread where someone was asking about dog tags that Shelly and gang gave Garth. Anyway, I took a picture of Garth putting the dog tag on and Shelly, you're in it wearing Garth's hat !!

So send me an email with your address, and I'll send you a reprint. If you want more than one, let me know !!

Sandy

Sandy cool

I talk to shelley alot.. I'll let her know to come here and seek ya down

She'll love that!

Jason

thanks soooooo much

Sandy thanks so much!!! I just can't tell you how much that moment on film means to me....I am still kicking myself for listening to my Mom and NOT bringing the video camera UGH!

Thanks so much I sent you an email.....and I will give you a nice pic in return.....least I think an 8x10 of Garth at the Opry is a nice pic! hehehe

good trade??
    thanks again!!!
    Shelley

I would like to see this picture too if either of you wouldn't mind posting or emailing it. Thanks!

Shelley (sorry that I didn't spell it correctly the first time !!),

Sounds like a great trade - and I wasn't expecting anything at all !! And I actually found that you were in two of the pictures, but kinda partially blocked by Joyce (Producer J), I think !! The first picture is right after Garth took his hat off, before he put it on your head !! The hat is on your head in the second picture !!

I haven't gone into my personal email yet, but I will soon.

PJ, which picture are you talking about ? The one that I have for Shelley or the 8 x 10 that she has ?

The one you have of Shelley with Garth and the dog tag.

PJ, you have that picture in your set of reprints that we had made in Nashville Friday morning. It's not a posed picture of Shelley and Garth looking at the camera - and actually there are two picures.

Take a look through your pics again !!

We'd all love to see the picture, if you wouldn't mind posting it.

I wasn't sure and since those pix are at home I couldn't check. I can't wait to see your pictures from inside since you only developed the last roll in Nahsville!

WOW Shelley! What a cool picture!
    Hey Shelley I hope things are well with you. I'm still in NY. When is the next trip?

Lowell ~

What do you mean 'cool pic', where is it?

What a cool picture to have....wearing Garth's hat.

Well, since I'm still "challenged" when it comes to using my scanner and attaching files to PG posts, I'll see if Shelley can do it when she receives the pictures. I'd rather her see them first from the real print than a scanned copy on PG anyway, if you guys don't mind.

PJ, I didn't take many during the Opry show, and none of them came out clear on that first roll. I know now that I was using the wrong setting on that new camera !! You have much better shots from up close anyway !!

Bringing this back to the top, just to remind you that we are all still waiting to see the pictures!

Mary Liz
    Life is too short NOT to be a Garth Brooks fan!

I read this article that said the typical symptoms of stress are eating too much, impulse buying, and driving too fast. Are they kidding? That is my idea of a perfect day!!!

If this works your Photo wait is over

Well Mary Liz you have been having trouble today getting photos attached and I have NEVER attempted it here. SO don't shoot me if this does not work.

I have 3 photos I took of Shelly giving Garth the Dog Tag that she and 3 others made for him. First one Garth is trying to get it over his head and well... you can see by the photo it won't go. He made a funny crack like "Thanks for the Ankle Bracelet". 2nd photo he put his hat on Shelley and started to unhook it for Shelley to put it on for him. 3rd photo will be Shelley hooking it behind his neck.

Attached Images
    Last edited by vjthedj; 04-21-2001 at 01:32 AM.

Oh My Gosh, It worked

Ok, heres 2nd photo
    Attached Images

Last one!

And I LOVED Shelley's M&M Jacket!

Hope you liked these!

Valerie (vj the dj)
    Attached Images

Thanks Val, those are great!

I hope we'll get to see the others too. That was so-o-o funny when he couldn't get the chain over his head! He was such a good sport about it too! And he wore the chain all night...too cool ladies!

Mary Liz

I read this article that said the typical symptoms of stress are eating too much, impulse buying, and driving too fast. Are they kidding? That is my idea of a perfect day!!!

Oh, BTW, I loved the M&M jacket too and told Shelley so at the gates when we first met her there!

Mary Liz

awwww... that's so cute...

Thank you so very much for sharing them.

Nelly

It was such an awesome moment! When he put his hat on Shelley's head, Sarah and I leaned our heads together and one of us said, "I would absolutely DIE." Everyone looking on was in awe at the moment we were witnessing! lol

I think it was Sarah... ?? I know I was standing next to her.

When he couldn't get it over his head, it just dangled on his forehead and he made a crack about wearing it that way instead. It was adorable! It was just hanging above his nose in the middle of his forehead. Too cute!

And, of course - Awesome jacket, Shelley!

Oh, and you can see me in the last pic if you look carefully.

Garth Always,
    Dani
    "Underwear! Underwear! La la la la underwear!" - My five year old daughter, just now. This is my life.

I can see you Dani!!!

In the last picture...look to the right of Garth's elbow...see that black splotch? I think that is my elbow!

Mary Liz

Janet where are you?

The dog tag was from you also, You are in photo #3 I believe! Hope you see these! Let me know if you want any of your phots scanned and emailed to you, now that I have figured out my scanner again.

Valerie (vj the dj)

pics

Hello all, thanks for the interest in the pics. I have all my pics on the web from that night...the ones I took plus the ones people have sent me:

http://www8.addr.com/~gottab-g/Opry2/

Shelley

+ Reply to Thread