+ Reply to Thread

Thread: College Station Confirmed

College Station Confirmed

All you lucky Texas people are in for a treat! Check out the GB update for info!N

Cheryl, can I give my advice (Later) on CS people getting tix (based on my experience here in Tampa)? The MOST excitement comes from getting that coveted Wristband. Even BETTER is lining up, waiting for the # to be called. As you get closer To ticket counter, people will Be walking away after purchasing 3rd level seats, while you're going "PLEEZE sell out, NOW! My advice is to go BACK to end of line If, of course they DO NOT sell out at that time. However, if TKMSTR computer is getting "sluggush", with sporadic "single" tickets, STAY THERE!!! Your local retailer will understand that you will be bringing your 4 year-old son/daughter and feeble Grandmother, so you NEED seats TOGETHER!!! Also, do not "volunteer" to pick up tickets for co-workers, friends, even "BOSS" (I don't mean Springstein, here). If you get "2", they will be much closer to the stage than "6" together....If anyone wants more, just e-mail me . Buh, Bye. ...Hub...N

OH MY GARTHGOODNESS!!!!!!!<br>It's a dream come true!! What an opportunity!!!! I can't wait to get there!!! N

+ Reply to Thread