• wmcinnis

There is no available content written by wmcinnis
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

rhd13

I totally agree! It frustrates the daylights out...

I totally agree! It frustrates the daylights out of me how rarely he does things with other artists. I know that a lot of people will point out Steve Wariner and a few others he's done things...

rhd13 02-22-2018 12:54 PM Go to last post
    Skywise

Now, a tribute album to the 90's...... THAT...

Now, a tribute album to the 90's...... THAT would be interesting- diff. artists covering songs that weren't theres (Garth doing Strait, Alan Jackson doing Clint black, others doing Garth, etc..)

Skywise 02-22-2018 12:03 PM Go to last post
    CharlieBarton

One of the things that Garth has let me down with...

One of the things that Garth has let me down with over the years is the fact that he rarely ever takes part in "projects". Without going too deep, the two that come to mind, immediately, is the...

CharlieBarton 02-22-2018 11:37 AM Go to last post
    rhd13

Back in the mid to late 90s on Lon Helton's...

Back in the mid to late 90s on Lon Helton's Country Countdown Garth actually talked about doing a George Strait tribute album. I know this for a fact because I heard it with my own ears and my best...

rhd13 02-22-2018 11:14 AM Go to last post
    Skywise

Hmm... I don't see Garth doing a solo tribute...

Hmm... I don't see Garth doing a solo tribute album to them but I could see Garth being a part of a George Strait, Billy Joel, or Randy Travis tribute collaboration.. I know who randy newman is,...

Skywise 02-22-2018 09:26 AM Go to last post