• plethora12

There is no available content written by plethora12
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Blog Posts

• Recent Forum Posts

randa16

It seems like we are getting the tale of two...

It seems like we are getting the tale of two garth's, before retirement and after retirement.
    Before he retired he was about the music and the fans. He seemed to care about what he did and there...

randa16 10-16-2018 03:02 PM Go to last post
    Scarecrow

What gets me is how he said that triple live...

What gets me is how he said that triple live would be the focus on this last tour and the anthology was to focus on the tours before his retirement. I'm disappointed in that I was expecting live...

Scarecrow 10-16-2018 02:34 PM Go to last post
    swecow

Must say that I'm very disappointed with the...

Must say that I'm very disappointed with the music choices and the lack of DVD material in this project.
    Sure, we get our hopes up, hoping for 300 h of unseen material, but come on, a little more...

swecow 10-16-2018 01:41 PM Go to last post
    ElectricOutcast

Found something interesting

So on one of my YouTube surfings, I came across a video from a game called Rocksmith. For those that don't know, Rocksmith is a game like Guitar Hero and Rock Band, difference being that you actually...

ElectricOutcast 10-16-2018 01:30 PM Go to last post
    AronP24

So..no new or 'rare' music from the THOUSANDS...

So..no new or 'rare' music from the THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS of recorded tour audio from 1989-2018
    Just yet another copy of double live and another avenue to get triple live counted in his precious...

AronP24 10-16-2018 01:21 PM Go to last post