PDA

View Full Version : Who's going...

Anonymous77
01-13-2001, 01:27 PM
to the PG convention on Aug. 3-5th? I am. Just curious.
<br>
<br>Anonymous77N

Chris Gaines
01-13-2001, 01:37 PM
I AM :):)
<br>
<br>Dani and Jen.. and everyone else.. I can't wait to see ya'll in Nashville!!!
<br>
<br>:)
<br>JasonN

sasteen
01-13-2001, 02:03 PM
Jason, you are taking me right????????
<br>
<br>Just kidding, I am not going, can't afford it right now.
<br>
<br>Have a great time to all of you that are.
<br>
<br>Shelly PaN

Chris Gaines
01-13-2001, 02:11 PM
sure Shelley..
<br>
<br>you gotta get to Columbus first though ;)
<br>
<br>heheh
<br>
<br>JasonN

Vanessa
01-13-2001, 02:15 PM
Nope, I can't go.. but maybw when I get older and can drive!... like ina few years! eheheh :)Have a great time!! :)
<br>
<br>Vanessa :)N

Chris Gaines
01-13-2001, 02:18 PM
Vanessa,
<br>
<br>If your aloud when ya get older LOL.. drive here (it's abotu the 1/2 point for ya LOL) we can car pool :)
<br>
<br>I thought ya was 16? How old ya gotta be to drive there?
<br>
<br>hehe
<br>JasonN

Garthfan92
01-13-2001, 02:33 PM
I'm planning to. Now that the holdiays are over, I can start working on getting a room reserved and everything. Haven't had time to do any of that yet.
<br>
<br>LisaN

Pilgrim
01-13-2001, 02:34 PM
I am not sure eventhough I would say it is more a "no" than a "yes":eek:
<br>
<br>BrianN

ferretcrazy
01-13-2001, 03:03 PM
As of right now I'm planning on going. :) :) :)
<br>
<br> JoanN

sasteen
01-13-2001, 03:08 PM
Jason,
<br>
<br>Are you driving to Tenn? Cool
<br>
<br>I can't even afford to go to Columbus, pretty bad huh?
<br>
<br>Have a great time, the drive will be great.
<br>
<br>Shelly PaN

Chris Gaines
01-13-2001, 03:52 PM
Shelley,
<br>
<br>I drive it all the time.. it's only about 6.5 hours from here :)
<br>
<br>It's a great drive.. did it about 7 times last year :)
<br>
<br>jasonN

Vanessa
01-13-2001, 05:47 PM
Jason,
<br>
<br> I'm 16, but I don't have my permit yet :( I' hope to get it soon.. hopefully. :) I have a van though--it's 13 years old too! lol!! :) Where's the convention?? Ohh... so we;re gona carpool eh?? oh yay!! an even better idea!! :) :)
<br>
<br>Vanessa :)<P>(This message has been edited by Vanessa)N

garthfamily
01-13-2001, 08:44 PM
When and where etc.N

Chris Gaines
01-13-2001, 10:02 PM
When: 1st weekend in August, 2001
<br>
<br>Where: Nashville, TN
<br>
<br>:)
<br>Jason
<br>N

splitzer
01-13-2001, 10:57 PM
Jason seems to have already answered for me! LOL
<br>
<br>Garth Always,
<br>DanielleN

Chris Gaines
01-13-2001, 10:59 PM
Well Dani...
<br>
<br>what else would you expect from me? LOL
<br>
<br>hehe
<br>JasonN

sasteen
01-14-2001, 08:31 AM
Jason,
<br>
<br>Seven times!!!!
<br>
<br>You must be single with no kids, that is the only way I know anyone can make it to Nashville 7times in one year.
<br>
<br>I'm jealous.
<br>
<br>Have a ball,and take lots of pictures for us unfortunate ones that can't go.
<br>
<br>I regret not doing things on the spur of the moment.
<br>
<br>Shelly PaN

Jude
01-14-2001, 10:16 AM
Well I really want to go but already committed to going to Canada in July. Very expensive in July/August so still trying to sort it out.
<br>
<br>Hope to though.N

Anonymous77
01-14-2001, 06:11 PM
Hey everybody...this is gonna be my first official "Garth adventure"!!! WOO HOO for me!!! I am so psyched. I can hardly wait. I do have one question, though... it's too far for me to drive, so what would those of you who've been there before suggest... should I get a rental car, or just take buses around town, and cabs maybe????
<br>
<br>Thanks in advance.
<br>
<br>Anonymous77N

Garth Da Man
01-14-2001, 06:12 PM
I am and my mom is more than likely coming with me! I can't wait!!!!!N

Chris Gaines
01-14-2001, 06:16 PM
Sam,
<br>
<br>DEFINATLY get a Rental Car.. you dont' see busses much and the town is huge. :)
<br>
<br>That's the first thing.. Secong.. if you are not registered.. we have a block of rooms at a hotel at a nice discounted rate (I don't know if they are full yet.. or what) Jen and Dani can tell you more about that.
<br>
<br>Also register yourself for the eGroup for the Convention it's adress is:
<br>http://www.egroups.com/group/PGConvention
<br>
<br>Jason :)<P>(This message has been edited by Chris Gaines)N

gbcrazy
01-14-2001, 07:36 PM
going...........can't wait to see everyone!
<br>
<br>TerryN

Anonymous77
01-14-2001, 07:43 PM
Thanks Jason... I already have a room booked. Now I just have to get my flight booked. I can't wait. You guys on the other hand... should probably run the other way while you still have a chance. Hehehe.
<br>
<br>Anonymous77N

Chris Gaines
01-14-2001, 07:46 PM
Sam,
<br>
<br>which way? I think I running to Nashville.. hehe :P
<br>
<br>JasonN

Anonymous77
01-14-2001, 08:08 PM
Well Jason, since that happens to be where I'm going... I wouldn't suggest that as being a good place to go. You would want to go anywhere BUT there. Trust me. If you get to meet me in person, let's just say it'll be an experience you'll never forget. Unless of course, I decide to behave myself for the sake of those who don't "know" me really. LOL.
<br>
<br>Have you ever seen Aladdin? You know where the genie sings to Aladdin "You've Never Had A Friend Like Me..."??? That was dubbed my theme song by several of my friends. My FRIENDS!!! By the way, that was my favorite cartoon for quite a while. I could do the whole movie, line for line, word by word, beginning to end. As a matter of fact, we took a field trip to Boston (National Honor Society field trip... hehehe... gotta love that... bought all kinds of Mickey Mouse stuff from the huge Disney store... ok, wow... sorry. Back to your regularly scheduled programming.) Anyway, on the way to Boston (Quincy Market/Faneuil Hall/New England Aquarium), I entertained the whole bus by doing my rendition of Aladdin. I think it was then that I inherited that song as my theme. Hehehehe. Just thought I'd share a little background for ya. Maybe this way you'll be a bit more prepared if you decide to risk it. LOL. Although if you ask Julie, she'll tell you that no one could "keep up with" me. LOL. Ok, I think I'm done now. Don't worry, though. I'll be back. And I don't know if that's a warning, a promise, or a threat. I guess it all depends on you. LOL. Did I say I was leaving? Ok, I thought so. Bye bye bye!
<br>
<br>Anonymous77N

Chris Gaines
01-14-2001, 08:17 PM
Sam,
<br>
<br>Just wondering.. can ya sing good? :)
<br>
<br>LOL
<br>If so I wanna demo in August ;)
<br>
<br>JasonN

NJ4GARTH
01-15-2001, 11:01 AM
Hey all,
<br>
<br>Add me to the attending list. If nothing happens between now and then.
<br>
<br>Shelly,
<br>I told ya I'd pick you up on the way by. Just hollar.
<br>
<br>TomN

Snow
01-15-2001, 11:30 AM
Ken and I were going until I got the school schedule for this coming school year.
<br>
<br>Teachers have to start July 26 and students start August 6th. They don't like us to miss any of the teacher's first week because that is when we do a lot of our staff development. :(
<br>
<br>Plus I may be taking on the job of being the lab manager as well and that will be a huge thing to get organized.
<br>
<br>Maybe next time... Hope someone takes lots of pictures to share! :)N

Anonymous77
01-15-2001, 05:45 PM
Hey Jason, it depends on the song. Some I can do really good... some not so good. Like there's a reason why the people who sing it on the radio are the one's singing it and not me. Hehehehe. Hey, maybe if you're unlucky enough, I'll sing just for you when I'm down there. Hehehehe.
<br>
<br>Anonymous77N

Chris Gaines
01-15-2001, 08:11 PM
LOL Sam,
<br>
<br>"Unlucky"?
<br>
<br>hmmm we'll see :P
<br>
<br>JasonN

wmcinnis
01-16-2001, 02:39 PM
We'll be there:)
<br>We'll have to start making our arrangements now that things are getting back to normal. We're staying in Nashville for a week:) I think we've decided to fly instead of drive as it's about 14-16 hrs. to drive there:( We'll rent a car, but we're a little up in the air about where to stay.
<br>Anyway we better get crackin' with this:)
<br>Looking forward to meeting all of you:)
<br>-Susan-N

Anonymous77
01-16-2001, 05:47 PM
Yes, Jason... unlucky... you know Britney Spears' song "Lucky". Mine would be more like "UN-lucky"... *Britney singing now* "She's unlucky... she's a star... blah blah blah blah blah blah..."
<br>
<br>Hehehe.
<br>
<br>I guess it really depends on your definition of "good"... hehehehe.
<br>
<br>Anonymous77N

Chris Gaines
01-17-2001, 07:17 PM
hmm Britney? Blah
<br>
<br>Long as ya don't sing "Opps! I did it again... and again and again..."
<br>
<br>LOL
<br>JasonN

littlebit
01-23-2001, 06:42 AM
um, i'm just finding out about this. if i don't go to Florida (and it's beginning to look that way) would ya'll mind if i tried to come out there?
<br>
<br>deAnnalynnN