PDA

View Full Version : Award Expense Question

littlebit
01-08-2001, 07:21 AM
Ya'll,
<br>
<br>um, don't know if this is too personal or not, but i have a question.
<br>
<br>i know Garth has to pay for the use of the recording studio before recording gets done.
<br>
<br>Do you think himself and the other celebrities have to pay their own expenses ie: travel, accommadations, a seat at the ceremonies itself?
<br>
<br>the reason i'm wondering is i have a chance of a lifetime. But i have to pay my way to get there.
<br>
<br>And if that's the way it is for everyone then i have a better chance of convincing my husband to let me go (if i can find the way to do it.)
<br>
<br>so i'm not just being nosy about Garth's personal business, okey?
<br>
<br>Does anyone know?
<br>
<br>deAnnalynn<P>(This message has been edited by littlebit)N

littlebit
01-08-2001, 02:38 PM
um, just bringing back up, i really need a way to find an answer to this question.
<br>
<br>deAnnalynnN

Yukongirls
01-08-2001, 03:04 PM
We aren't for sure on that, we think they pay for there own stuff!!
<br>
<br>could you e-mail us at gbstillwaterband@aol.com we have to ask you a question about James Garver.(when you met him)
<br>
<br>Where do you have to go that is a once in a lifetime thing?
<br>
<br>Garth always,
<br>Leanne & MichelleN

Chris Gaines
01-08-2001, 03:47 PM
I think the artists have to pay for accomodations to the show.. but not a seat in the show.. I think the Networks cover that with advertisers that have set to run commercials while it broadcasts.
<br>
<br>by accomodations I mean.. tavel, hotel (or house LOL), and Limo or rental truck? LOL
<br>
<br>JasonN

littlebit
01-08-2001, 03:47 PM
To Florida, from S. California. i guess i got a nomination for Poet of the Year 2001 from Poetry.com. They said they have 2 awards to give me and they want me to read my poem in front of everybody :eek:
<br>And induct me as "International Poet of Merit" what ever that is.
<br>
<br>The one thing i like is this.
<br>
<br>i get to be part of the World's Largest Poem for Peace.
<br>i can donate a poem and help UNICEF cos it'll mean a big donation from the International Society of Poets. Now to be part of that i think would be really cool :)
<br>
<br>and to tell you the truth, i'm kinda overwhelmed by all of this.
<br>
<br>by the way thanks for answering my question. Ya'll got mail.
<br>
<br>take care,
<br>
<br>deAnnalynn
<br>N