PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy with RF?

RedHotRyder
01-06-2001, 07:37 AM
Hey, I remember hearing over the summer that Jimmy Mattingly was hangin out with those cool guys Rascal Flatts. Was that true? Thought someone said he was with 'em down at FanFair or somethin. Just wondering since they're coming to the area to do a show with Jo Dee Messina next month. Thanks.
<br>
<br>--MikeN

Yukongirls
01-06-2001, 03:44 PM
Mike,
<br>Jimmy did play with them for a while but is now hanging around Nashville booking recording sessions.
<br>
<br>JIMMY "SPUDSTUD" MATTINGLY
<br>
<br>
<br>Jimmy always,
<br>Leanne & MichelleN

BlueRose
01-06-2001, 04:45 PM
I saw Jimmy with RF just prior to the Opry 75th Anniversary bash(and of course with Garth at the GOO) and it was reportedly Jimmy's last show with them. :( Got some pretty cool photos of Jimmy with RF and my only regret is I didn't give him my email or phone number to let me know who he'll be playing with next! Oh well...with his talent, he'll always have a gig and I'm sure I'll see him again!
<br>
<br>Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy is sure one sweet guy!!!!! :)
<br>
<br>Cheryl
<br>N

pattyrn
01-13-2001, 03:23 PM
I saw jimmy with RF last night in melbourne FL at county line saloon 1/12/01 it was a great show and they all were great but it was obvious that jimmy was the most seasoned performerN

pattyrn
01-13-2001, 03:23 PM
I saw jimmy with RF last night in melbourne FL at county line saloon 1/12/01 it was a great show and they all were great but it was obvious that jimmy was the most seasoned performerN