PDA

View Full Version : A Garthy Christmas present for us GALS who appreciate the 'total package'

boppityboo
12-14-2000, 05:28 PM
Ok, Got your curiosity up? Good. :) Ok, here is my early Christmas present for y'all: Go to this link and make sure you read the instructions on the page first. hehe :eek:
<br>
<br>
<br>http://pages.sprint.ca/ElliesGarthSite/SeptemberPic.html
<br>
<br>Have a Garthriffic Christmas!
<br>Ellie :)
<br>
<br>P.S Those faint of heart should not look. Make sure you are alone when you view it, so as not to frighten anyone with your immediate reaction after veiwing.lol
<br>ENJOY! I DO!N

Crackers
12-14-2000, 05:46 PM
Well, now.............that cheered me right up!!!!!!!!
<br>
<br>Later.........gotta go back now.N

meli
12-14-2000, 06:07 PM
Whoo Hooo!!N

beebaboos
12-14-2000, 08:00 PM
ROFLMBO!!!! That was sooo funny!!! I have to say my boyfriend didn't find it quite as amusing as I did though :) Thank you sooo much for that, I love my Garth friends, they always know how to make an ok day Great!
<br>~~JanetN

annette
12-14-2000, 08:14 PM
WHEW!!!! Christmas can be cancelled now. Nothing else needed. WOW! Thanks!
<br>
<br>annetteN

gbcrazy
12-15-2000, 02:51 AM
ooooookkkkkkkkkk now!! Better keep my comments to myself.
<br>
<br>TErryN

JulieLvsGB
12-15-2000, 02:57 AM
:) WOW! :)
<br>
<br>Thanks Ellie! :)
<br>
<br>JulieN

CheyenneWindRoper
12-15-2000, 03:07 AM
Is it getting warm in here? :P
<br>
<br>Mary LizN

PJ
12-15-2000, 03:18 AM
I would like to thank everyone for helping to prove a point to hubby who says women don't pay attention to such things.N

garthsgirl
12-15-2000, 05:04 AM
I NEVER get tired of that picture. Yes, Mary Liz, it is VERY hot in here!! I don't know if I can take it. Then again, I just may go take another peek!!
<br>
<br>Ellie: Thanks again for the 'Total Package'
<br> Lisa<P>(This message has been edited by garthsgirl)N

BlueRose
12-15-2000, 06:41 AM
Wow Ellie!!!! You sure know how to bring on the heart palpitations!!!!!!!! THANK YOU for the present! :) :) :)
<br>
<br>Cheryl
<br>
<br>Anyone have any nitroglycerin tabs???N

loreli
12-15-2000, 07:45 AM
*FAINT*
<br>
<br>You are too funny Ellie. :) Licking the screen? LMAO
<br>
<br>Le Drool Le Pant
<br>
<br>THANK YOU!!!!
<br>
<br>Lori
<br>N

JoAnn L.
12-15-2000, 09:08 AM
(I would like to thank everyone for helping to prove a point to hubby who says women don't pay attention to such things. )
<br>
<br>He needs to watch the movie "What Women Want" with Mel Gibson!!
<br>
<br>BTW....I have that picture scanned and cropped,then lightened so every big detail shows up.
<br>
<br>I wish I actually had the calendar.....but I came to know about him after they stopped making Garth calendars. :-(N

Garth_FANtasizer
12-15-2000, 11:08 AM
Now that is quite the stocking stuffer, hey ladies!
<br>
<br>Can you just imagine what fun Caroline Rhea and Whoopie would have with that picture! LOL
<br>
<br>What a man... so much to love :)
<br>
<br>~Ann~N

Cheryl
12-15-2000, 11:08 AM
I have that picture scanned and cropped,then lightened so every big detail shows up.
<br>
<br>JoAnn......ROFL! Scanned, cropped, and lightened! :):) lol, just when I thought the original photo was "picture perfect"!!!!
<br>
<br>Ellie.....YOU crack me up! Whew......gotta say, tho....thanks for warning about those DUST balls! :):eek:
<br>
<br>OK, now I really know what I want for Christmas.....a life size calendar blue poster! :):) Oh.....Santa Garth?????? are ya listening?????? :)
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>N

ferretcrazy
12-15-2000, 12:05 PM
*SIGH*.....I Love Garth in Blue....:):):)
<br>
<br>Thanks Ellie! :)
<br> Joan:):)N

JoAnn L.
12-15-2000, 02:43 PM
(Can you just imagine what fun Caroline Rhea and Whoopie would have with that picture! LOL )
<br>
<br>You know Ann, my girlfriend & I considered enlarging an 8X10 of a cropped version for a brief second ONLY! Butt decided we'd stick with something not so well ya know GRAPHIC!! We love to get a rise out of him and bait Caroline....BUTT we think sticking with his back assets is less dangerous!! Besides we need to still be able to look him in the eyes later. LOLN

Vanessa
12-15-2000, 03:02 PM
Garth looks sooooooooooooooooooooo damn good in blue!!!!!!!!! *SIGH and SWOON* :) :)
<br>
<br>Vanessa :)N

boppityboo
12-15-2000, 08:15 PM
Well! I guess everyone enjoyed their viewing time today. Y'all will be happy to know that whilst looking through this huge 1997 calendar, I figured,,, tsk, tsk, all you poor gals who missed out on this calendar shouldn't have to miss out on some of the spectacular eye-poppin' other months. So, just because as a Garthnutt, I was taught to SHARE, I have scanned some very hot pix of the other months, just for your viewoing pleasure, (and mine) I will hopefully have them up this weekend. :):) I just wish my scanner could do the justice the pix deserve.. I tried to lighten thme as much as I could so y'all could see details, details, ( I know how we are about details). So some you might have to use your imagination.
<br>
<br>I will post the url soon, Stay tuned!
<br>
<br>Have a Garthriffic Christmas!
<br>Ellie :)<P>(This message has been edited by boppityboo)N

garthsgirl
12-16-2000, 02:38 AM
Ellie: I LOVE you girl. Thanks for doing this. I missed this calandar and ever since I seen the September pic I've been kicking myself. It's startin' to hurt, too. This is one of the best presents you could give us.
<br>
<br>It's nice to know we have our priorities where they ought to be, LOL.
<br>
<br> LisaN

Lowell Miller
12-16-2000, 10:57 AM
You girls....are bad.....lol...I don't even think that his.....schlong.....I think it's his...um......."Planters"....If you get my drift...;)....Don't worry I wasn't inspecting it. :eek:N

Pilgrim
12-16-2000, 12:40 PM
Who is that guy at the bottom of the page in blue and white shirt with Spock ears??:eek::eek::P:P
<br>
<br>Brian;)N

honky
12-16-2000, 03:08 PM
<br>
<br>*LOL* When I first saw this picture, my first reaction wasn't about the *thang*...LOL I didn't expect to see that!!!!
<br>
<br>
<br>Ellie,
<br>
<br>Hey.. please scann the calendar pics!! :)
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>:ee
<br>:ee
<br>:eek:Tommy:eek:N

Vanessa
12-16-2000, 03:27 PM
Ellie,
<br>
<br> are you gonna put up the pics and stuff for 'the believer' for issues 24,25,26,and 27?? Cause when I went to your site and I was lookin at 'the believer' issues those were the one's that wouldn't come up. Whehn I clicked on those 4 issue, a page came up that said Page Not Found... just thought I'd let you know!! :) Thanks!! :)
<br>

Lost 'n' Garth
12-16-2000, 04:01 PM
Ya All are too much!!
<br>
<br>I would respond but that certain picture has left me..well..speechless and always will!! ;)
<br>One of my favorites..no doubt!!
<br>
<br>Thanks for the early Christmas present!!
<br>Tis the season to be jolly!!
<br>
<br>Cheri :)
<br>
<br>N

boppityboo
12-18-2000, 01:33 PM
Hello all!
<br>
<br>Vanessa, hon... I have not yet put up the last 4 issues. :) It takes me a while to do each one with my slow computer. I only put up the links to make things a wee bit speedier. They will not be blank after I put the info up. :) Thanks for being so patient.
<br>
<br>Now on to the cool stuff: YAY! After much fiddling with size, lightening,blah, blah blah, I have finally put up the rest of the awesome calendar pix. My scanner does not to any justice to the pix, but you do the best with whatcha got, right?! So.. here ya go, fellow Garthies, have a Garthriffic Christmas...
<br>
<br>Ellie :):):):):):):):):):):):):)
<br>
<br>
<br>http://pages.sprint.ca/EGarthSite/CalendarPix.html
<br>
<br>
<br>P.S. I also put up a separate thread titled: 'Want to see some AWESOME pix?' in the main pg forum. :)<P>(This message has been edited by boppityboo)N

Paula
12-18-2000, 02:46 PM
Hmmm...for a thread that's only been up since December 14 and has only 25 responses so far, I find it amazing that it has been viewed 315 times. Is everyone coming back here to get the link instead of just bookmarking the page?;)
<br>
<br>PaulaN

Vanessa
12-18-2000, 03:14 PM
I understnad Ellie!! :) :) Thanks sooooooooooo much for puttin' these up!! :) :) woooooooofreakinhooooooooo!!!!!! :) :) Darn! does he look gooooooddd!! LOL!! :)
<br>

garthfamily
12-19-2000, 08:20 PM
Oh my.. that has got to be a perfect picture..thanks for postingN

jacsan1451
12-20-2000, 02:15 AM
Well, if that doesn't put the merry in your christmas, I don't know what will..;) LOL
<br>
<br> JackieN

minnesotagbfan
12-20-2000, 02:41 AM
women :rolleyes:N

garthsgirl
12-20-2000, 08:20 AM
Yes Russ, we are women....HEAR US ROAR!!!!
<br>
<br> LisaN

crazyaboutgb4ever
12-20-2000, 08:34 AM
Ellie,
<br>how dare you tease us... this is one present we would
<br>all love to unwrap...very slowly. And I don't think
<br>we would ever get bored with it!!!
<br>~Naughty Me!!!
<br>~anna
<br>N

littlebit
12-21-2000, 09:48 AM
Ellie,
<br>
<br>WOW! Thank you and have a Merry Garthmas!
<br>
<br>***picking myself off the floor, eyes wide and hand to my mouth as i blush***
<br>
<br>Oh Garth
<br>
<br>i just love you in blue jeans! umm and the shirt too!
<br>
<br>***still blushing***
<br>
<br>deAnnalynn
<br>
<br> N