PDA

View Full Version : I Was Thinkin...

no1cowgirl
12-11-2000, 03:30 PM
Ya know...I was thinkin the other day....and pondering. You remember, Russ, when the Dixie Chicks's new video, Without You, came out? And you remember how you were sayin how you didn't understand why women thought they had to lay around naked under sheets?
<br>
<br>Well, everytime I see this video, It almost brings me to tears. Not only the is the song beautiful, but the video accentuates the song.
<br>
<br>Now, I understand what you mean 'cause there are a lot of female singers who dress 'sexy' and the like....but...the imagry of this video is absolutely gorgeous. It's so natural, so down to earth. And really, the human body is a beautiful thing. Especially the female body while it is in the pregnant state like the female who is representing Natalie's pregnancy in the video.
<br>
<br>I absoltely love this video and this song.
<br>
<br>So, all in all...I just wanted to put my 7 Cents in. This video is a beautifully artistic video. :)
<br>
<br>
<br>KristaN

loreli
12-11-2000, 03:53 PM
Darn it I dont get CMT :( I'll take your word for it Krista. :) I am so video deprived. :(
<br>
<br>I hate this song though.
<br>
<br>LoriN

minnesotagbfan
12-11-2000, 09:32 PM
Krista,
<br>
<br>i had only said that prior to seeing the video and just was assuming that they were following in faiths footsteps.. but i have seen the video and i do know that they didnt do it just to sell records as they have no problem doing that...:)
<br>
<br>it is a beautiful video :)
<br>
<br>russN

no1cowgirl
12-12-2000, 11:08 AM
Yeah...and I figured that, too. I just had to get my thoughts out :) And I'm glad you agree :)
<br>
<br>
<br>KristaN

Pilgrim
12-12-2000, 01:01 PM
I haven't seen the video either:( and I love the Chicks:)
<br>
<br>brianN