PDA

View Full Version : Sevens "First Edition G" CD....

Vanessa
12-02-2000, 10:32 AM
Hey ya'll!! :)
<br>
<br> I went to the mall last ight and what did I find Garths' Seven's First Edition CD!!! :) :) :) :) wooooooooohoooooooooo!!!!!! :) :) :) When did those come out? Thanks!! :)
<br>
<br>Vanessa :)N

kjsyong
12-02-2000, 11:43 AM
Vanessa..
<br>
<br>how does it looks like or differ from any other Seven?? :)
<br>
<br>glad you got your luck to get hold of that... :)
<br>
<br>Kel.N

Vanessa
12-02-2000, 11:58 AM
It's the smae cover but on the front it says First G Edition in a cirle: i.e. First's on top then the G comes then Edition is at the bottom, does that makes sense?? Thanks, I'm glad I found it too!! :) very :cool: :)
<br>

nelty
12-02-2000, 03:51 PM
Vanessa
<br>
<br>those came out when SEVEN came out. there's a Canadian and USA version and they just have a seal on it. The Canadian first edition's seal are shape of the maple leaf.
<br>
<br>I believe there were only 777,777 copies of the first edition availble.
<br>
<br>NellyN

Vanessa
12-02-2000, 03:55 PM
Thanks Nelly, I'm glad that I'm one of the lucky ones to get it!! :)
<br>

fuzzwuzz
12-02-2000, 06:04 PM
Someone just emailed me the other day that they found one at a Wal-mart! What makes them turn up this late in the releasing of it? I wonder where they were sitting before they got out to the public.N

Pilgrim
12-03-2000, 12:02 AM
Grrrrrrrr I don't have that cover:(:(:(
<br>
<br>I think it is the only FE i am missing in my collection:(
<br>
<br>But I am glad you got yours Vanessa:):):)
<br>
<br>BrianN

Vanessa
12-03-2000, 04:05 AM
I'm sorry Brian that you don't have that cover, :( :( :(, but thanks anyway for the nice comments!! :) Good luck in finding acopy, I'm sure that you will. :) Keep Believing!! :) :)
<br>

PJ
12-03-2000, 05:30 AM
I found first editions Sevens, Double Live, and Magic of Christmas CD at a used CD store a few weekends ago which really shocked me.N

gbkubfan
12-03-2000, 05:40 AM
Brian...I still have that one for you...I lost your e-mail with all your information and then I forgot who asked for it. Send it to me again (garthfandr@aol.com) and I will get it to you.N

nelty
12-03-2000, 08:29 AM
If you found a first edition CD at a store when you know they don't have it before...
<br>
<br>what usual happens is, for example Wal-Mart, another wal-mart from another location will send them the CDs cause it has been on their shelves for a while. Like HMV, Garth CDs gets imported from the States or even Europe cause of the demand.
<br>
<br>I found new THE HIT cd at the CD store here, but the price are extremely HIGH. $38.98 plus 15% tax.
<br>
<br>Nelly
<br>
<br>Ps: your welcome vanessa<P>(This message has been edited by nelty)N

Vanessa
12-03-2000, 11:44 AM
For those of ya'll who haven't found a copy.. I wish you luck in finding one!!! :) :)
<br>