PDA

View Full Version : New Single from Tim McGraw!

GarthFanCanada1
11-29-2000, 07:44 AM
Has anyone heard "Things Change" by Tim? It's unrealeased, but he did it on the CMA's... I happened to read about it in the paper, and man am I glad I did! What a great song...... I am glad I still have access to Napster.......
<br>
<br>
<br>BarkleyN

Chris Gaines
11-29-2000, 07:47 AM
...... I am glad I still have access to Napster.......
<br>
<br>hat's right.. for now <g>
<br>
<br>LOL
<br>JasonN

minnesotagbfan
11-29-2000, 09:28 AM
lol... napster isnt goin anywhere... it would have by NOW !!!!!!!!! :P
<br>
<br>russN

Chris Gaines
11-29-2000, 09:59 AM
Yep they are...
<br>
<br>BMI is joint venturing with them.. for a MEMBERSHIP ONLY service.. once they get it set up :P
<br>
<br>Jason<P>(This message has been edited by Chris Gaines)N

minnesotagbfan
11-29-2000, 09:09 PM
jason..
<br>
<br>show me the article...:rolleyes:
<br>
<br>russN

Chris Gaines
11-29-2000, 09:41 PM
ok Russ.. remember you asked hehehe
<br>
<br>"The envisaged business model will transform Napster into a membership-based, file-sharing service rather than an online song-swap company, though Schmidt declined to give details while the talks with the other music groups are underway.
<br>
<br>But he cited a recent study which showed that 80 percent of Napster users would be prepared to pay a membership fee of up to $15 a month to use the service.
<br>
<br>Bertelsmann management board member Klaus Eierhoff, also interviewed by Reuters, said the new Napster business model would be a success even if only a minority of existing users converted to the new service.
<br>
<br>``Even if only 30 percent of the existing more than 40 million Napster users were to accept the new business model, that would be a success,'' he said."
<br>
<br>Check that out.. it's from...
<br>
<br>http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20001127/wr/napster_bertelsmann_dc_1.html
<br>
<br>Just didn't think I could do it huh? hehe
<br>
<br>JasonN