PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson... back?

Chris Gaines
11-26-2000, 10:25 PM
MICHAEL JACKSON IS BACK
<br>
<br>Michael Jackson is expected to release a brand new studio album in March and hinted that he would re-unite with the Jackson 5 soon.
<br>
<br>At a press conference this week in New York, Jackson revealed that he'd been working with production heavyweights Rodney Jerkins, Terry Riley and R Kelly on new material.
<br>
<br>Jackson said: "I played six songs for Sony Music today and they were walking on air they applauded. Now I have to come up with five more."
<br>
<br>Hinting at a possible reunion with the other members of Jackson 5, Michael told reporters that he was going to produce 3T's new album and would "then record with my brother again."
<br>
<br>Jackson defended himself against recent rumours surrounding his face by saying he was forced to wear sunglasses.
<br>
<br>"I wear the sunglasses because I cry so much, " Jackson said. "You know I'm very shy, and I've just gotten more shy over the years."<hr>
<br>hehehe...
<br>Shy Michael? ;)
<br>
<br>JasonN

loreli
11-27-2000, 05:26 AM
I can't wait to hear it..he can be very good..and very bad..LOL
<br>
<br>LoriN

Pilgrim
11-27-2000, 01:13 PM
MICHAEL JACKSON IS BACK
<br>I sure hope not!!!!!!!!:eek::eek:
<br>
<br>That paedophile creature should just be put in prison where he belong:eek:
<br>
<br>What's up with his face???? Did LEGO break their contract with him??:):)
<br>
<br>BrianN

Chris Gaines
11-27-2000, 08:20 PM
Prison for what? he did NOTHING wrong.
<br>
<br>He was PROVEN INOCENT in the court of law.
<br>
<br>Thank You very much.
<br>
<br>JasonN

Pilgrim
11-27-2000, 11:52 PM
And???
<br>
<br>Jackson has LOTS of $$$$$$$ just like O.J. Simpson had;)
<br>People with lots of power/money always walk free:( And MJ is no exception.
<br>
<br>BrianN

Chris Gaines
11-27-2000, 11:54 PM
Brian,
<br>
<br>People with a l;ot of money get people with them that are GREEDY for the money.
<br>
<br>That is why the incident started..
<br>
<br>before you bash people.. why not read up on the subject first.
<br>Usually it helps.
<br>
<br>JasonN

Chris Gaines
11-28-2000, 12:04 AM
ok.. let's UPDATE Brian,.. since he's a little slow here ;)
<br>Read the last line ;)<hr>
<br>In 1993, Chandler accused Jackson of child abuse...
<br>... but Michael is INNOCENT.
<br>
<br>When will people finally understand this??
<br>
<br>On August 17th 1993, the Los Angeles Police Department officially opened a criminal investigation of Michael Jackson, based on allegations of child abuse made by Jordy Chandler, a 13 year old boy. This molestation story was reported a week later in the media all over the world. Investigator Anthony Pellicano said that those accusations were the result of a failed attempt to extort money from Michael Jackon. It transpired the boy's father, Evan Chandler, wanted Mike to fund movie projects for him, so he could become a full-time screenwriter. When this request was refused, he threated to make child molestation allegations against his son public. This molestation story would dominate newspapers, magazines and scandal TV shows for a long time to come. During the next months, the police searched Michael's hotel rooms and homes several times, but nothing incriminating was ever found. Michael's whole family, his parents, brothers and sisters, stood by him, and supported him in every way they could.
<br>
<br>The media really "wanted" Michael to be guilty, and published a large number of rumours and several invented and completely wrong statements, so that people started to believe that Michael really did what Chandler had accused him of. However, by analysing those terrible rumours closely, they appear to be absolutely ridiculous.
<br>In December 1993, Michael definitely had enough of the way the case was handled by the media, and he wanted everyone to hear the truth. So, on 22nd of December, he took the airwaves in his own defence. CNN, CBS, NBC and ABC all carried his statement live from his Neverland Valley Ranch. The statement was the following:
<br>
<br>"I am doing well and I am strong. As you may already know, after my tour ended I remained out of the country undergoing treatment for a dependency on pain medication. This medication was initally prescribed to smoothe the excuriating pain that I was uffering after recent reconstructive surgery on my scalp.
<br>There have been many disgusting statements made recently concerning allegations of improper conduct on my part. These statements about me are totally false. As I have maintained from the very beginning, I am hoping for a speedy end to this horrifying, horrifying experience to which I have been subjected.
<br>I shall not, in this statement, respond to all the false allegations being made against me, since my lawyers have advised me that this is not the proper forum to do that. I will say, I am particulary upset by the handling of this mass matter by this incredible, terrible mass media. At every opportunity, the media has dissected and manipulated these allegations to reach their own conclusions. I ask all of you to wait to hear the truth before you label or condemn me. Don’t treat me like a criminal, because I am innocent.
<br>I have been forced to submit to a dehumanising and humiliating examination by the Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Department and the Los Angeles Police Department earlier this week. They served a search warrant on me which allowed them to view and photograph my body, including my penis, my buttocks, my lower torso, thighs and any other areas that they wanted. They were supposedly looking for any discoloration, spotting, blotches or other evidence of a skin color disorder called vitiligo which I have previously spoken about.
<br>The warrant also directed me to co-operate in any examination of my body by their physician to determine the condition of my skin, including wether I have vitiligo or any other skin disorder. The warrant further stated that I had no right to refuse the examination or photographs and if I failed to co-operate with them, they would introduce that refusal at any trial as an indication of my guilt.
<br>It was the most humiliating ordeal of my life - one that no person should ever have to suffer. And even after experiencing the indignity of this search, the parties involved were still not satisfied and wanted to take even more pictures. It was a nightmare, a horrifying nightmare. But if this is what I have to endure to prove my innocence, my complete innocence, so be it.
<br>Throughout my life, I have only tried to help thousands upon thousands of children to live happy lives. It brings tears to my eyes when I see any child who suffers.
<br>I am not guilty of these allegations. But if I am guilty of anything, it is of giving all that I have to give to help children all over the world. It is of loving children, of all ages and races, it is of gaining sheer joy from seeing children with their innocent and smiling faces. It is of enjoying, through them, the childhood that I missed myself. If I am guilty of anything, it is of believng what God said about children: ‘Suffer little children to come upon me and forbid them not, for such is the kingdom of heaven.’ I no way do I think that I am God, but I do try to be God-like in my heart.
<br>I am totally innocent of any wrongdoing and I know these terrible allegations will all be proven false. Again, to my friends and fans, thank you very much for all your support. Together we will see this through to the very end. I love you very much and may God bless you all. I love you. Goodbye."
<br>
<br>Immediately after this transmission, the public opinion changed radically, and 88% of the population believed in the truth, which means, in Michael's innocence. Together with his friends and family, and thanks to the support of his fans, Michael would see this terrible nightmare through and over one year later, on September 24th 1994, he's declared innocent because no valid evidence had been found against him.<hr>
<br>
<br>THANK YOU!
<br>JasonN

Palle
11-28-2000, 11:08 AM
If you are innocent, why then BUY yourself silence???????
<br>
<br>
Michael Jackson's Settlement Revealed?
<br>If you've ever wondered how much Michael Jackson really had to pay the California boy who accused the pop star of molesting him, the New York Post thinks it has the answer. The paper says a source who has proved reliable during the five-year course of the scandal has spilled details of the out-of-court settlement—and if the information is correct, it looks like Jacko won't be off the hook for a while.
<br>
<br>The insider says that the King of Pop agreed to pay the boy, now 17, $350,000 a year for 40 years, for a grand total of $14 million. The payments will continue on the condition that Jackson's accuser and his parents stay mum on the details and don't renew the charges. In addition, Jackson allegedly paid the boy's parents, who are divorced, $1 million apiece, and wrote a check for $3 million to the lawyer who represented them. All total, the settlement cost Jackson $19 million.
<br>
<br>The Post's information comes on the heels of reports that the boy's uncle Ray Chandler plans to fly to New York next week to stage a protest outside ABC's Manhattan studios. Chandler believes that the network and Diane Sawyer helped Jackson cover up the molestation charges by allowing him to declare his innocence during a 1995 PrimeTime Live interview. Chandler has posted a 30-page document on the Internet detailing his charges against ABC. Judge for yourself at www.caproject.org
<br>
<br>As Brian wrote, even OJ was innocent, because no valid evidence had been found against him.;);););)<P>(This message has been edited by Palle)N

Pilgrim
11-28-2000, 12:40 PM
Thanks Palle:)
<br>
<br>Jason:P
<br>
<br>BrianN

Chris Gaines
11-28-2000, 01:27 PM
Judge for yourself at www.caproject.org hmm
<br>
<br>Hmm I'm judguing it's false.. the site don't exist LOL
<br>
<br>So Brian :P
<br>
<br>JasonN

Pilgrim
11-28-2000, 01:59 PM
Hmmmmmm:rolleyes:
<br>
<br>BrianN

cybersadie
11-29-2000, 11:59 AM
I'm sorry but what does any of this have to do with the fact that MJJ is fine musician? We get in here and say that we won't judge Garth's music based on the divorce or other things happening in his personal life.
<br>
<br>Well, I frankly don't care about Michael's mating habits. He wrote/performed the songs of my youth and is just a big old ball of talent. That's all I need to know.N

Pilgrim
11-29-2000, 01:49 PM
IMO a divorce is one thing that isn't that bad for the people involved:) it can happen and isn't illegal:)
<br>
<br>But suspecious company with lots of children on a "ranch" without any parents around is something that set my alarm bells alert.
<br>
<br>Brian
<br>N

Chris Gaines
11-29-2000, 08:58 PM
hmmmm Brian,
<br>
<br>readung the tabliods again?
<br>
<br>:P
<br>JasonN

Pilgrim
11-30-2000, 12:05 AM
Nope Jason:)
<br>
<br>I'll never read the tabs:P
<br>
<br>But the way he grab on those little boys make me puke:(:(
<br>
<br>He also did it in Copenhagen a few years back.:(
<br>
<br>Brian:)N

minnesotagbfan
11-30-2000, 04:12 AM
the whole reason was to talk about his new labum coming out next year...
<br>
<br>
<br>michael... btw...next to garth put on the best damn show i had ever saw up til saw garth
<br>
<br>the lights... staging ... and him were simply amazing..N

cybersadie
12-01-2000, 06:22 AM
If we have to make it about MJJ's personal life and not about the music, then consider this. Michael is one of the biggest children's rights activists out there. Especially for children in third world countries. Or children who have been abused. That's fact, look up how much $$ he's given to those charities.
<br>
<br>In addition, have you considered the fact that he may keep all those children around him because of his own lost childhood. He was abused both mentally and physically (as were all the Jackson boys) by dear old dad. But Michael was obviuosly the one on whom there was the most pressure to grow up and be a star. I think he is trying to relive a childhood he never had.
<br>
<br>Michael may not be 100% mentally sound and may not have always made the right decisions but if you'd never had a private life since your elementary school days, would you? Just my opinion.N

Pilgrim
12-01-2000, 08:21 AM
Michael Jackson is really really GROSS:eek:
<br>
<br>
In addition, have you considered the fact that he may keep all those children around him because of his own lost childhood. He was abused both mentally and physically (as were all the Jackson boys) by dear old dad. But Michael was obviuosly the one on whom there was the most pressure to grow up and be a star. I think he is trying to relive a childhood he never had.
<br>That is a VERY VERY common pattern among paedophiles:(:( I didn't know he had been abused, and it is sad for him, but it just make me believe even more that he is that kind of a guy:( Ewww:(
<br>
<br>Almost every major artist gives money to charity for children or whatever, but you NEVER see them, take them home to sleep with them;)
<br>Not Bruce
<br>Not Bono
<br>Not Garth
<br>Not Sting
<br>etc. etc.
<br>
<br>But Michael does, hmmm weird.
<br>
<br>Brian<P>(This message has been edited by Pilgrim)N

Debbie from NZ
12-02-2000, 07:46 PM
Yeah whatever ... back to the music.
<br>
<br>MJ did a concert here which was subsequently shown on TV. The parts where he was dancing were good because he was lipsyncing but when he was actually singing it was absolutely dreadful. He couldn't even carry a tune.N

Chris Gaines
12-04-2000, 08:13 PM
November 20th, 2000 - Time for Kids Foundation Michael is present at the cozily elegant Fifth Avenue home of public relations wizard Howard J. Rubenstein to launch the Time with Kids Initiative. About 30 people were in attendance. Here he made reality the dream of a 7 year-old girl who suffers leukemia and she wanted to meet the superstar.
<br>
<br>The Rabbi Smuley Boteach spoke: "The press reports report nothing of the truth of Michael. People say he's a recluse. He couldn't be more opposite: he's not reclusive at all. When I'm at Neverland Valley I walk into his room whenever I want. I make fun of his yellow pajamas. One reason people believed some of the strange things they read is they look at the time he spends with children and they say, `Wait a second, it must be for the wrong reasons,' when that attitude is an indictment of us more than him. It means we get bored of children. All these rock stars who have 40 tattoos and change women every week, they're the ones we consider normal. It means we've lost our innocence." (©Reuters)<hr>
Angel Ball Honors
<br>November 30, 2000
<br>New York
<br>
<br>President Clinton, singer Michael Jackson and Jordan's Queen Noor were honored on Thursday for their work to fight cancer at the start-studded black-tie dinner to raise $4 million for the Cancer Foundation.
<br>
<br>President Clinton and the newly elected Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton had received an award from the New York based G& P Foundation, which help fund research in leukemia, lymphoma and related cancers.
<br>
<br>President Clinton stated, " It won't be long before a cure is found!"
<br>
<br> Jackson, wearing a peach colored shirt, a lilac vest and a yellow tie, gave Clinton a warm tribute.
<br>
<br>``You've been an incredible president and I love you,'' the pop star said, pointing at
<br>Clinton.
<br>
<br>Larry King emceed the gala, introducing such grand performers such as Natalie Cole, Patti LaBelle, (who has lost sisters to this dreadful disease herself), Marc Anthony, Jane Seymour, Gabriel Byrne and Joan Collins.
<br>
<br>The G&P foundation was created by song writer and Democratic Party donor Denise Rich to honor her
<br>daughter, Gabrielle Rich Aouad, who died of leukemia at the age of 27. It is named for Gabrielle and her
<br>husband, Philip Aouad.
<br>
<br>As she helped to present the Clintons with their award, Rich also handed the president a gleaming saxophone. "Thank you, Denise,'' Clinton said. ``I'll have a little more time to play it in a week or two,'' he added, referring to the end of his eight years in the White House on Jan. 20.
<br>
<br>Over 1,800 guest attended the dinner to raise over $4 million dollars included Goldie Hawn, Kurt Russell, Kim Basinger, Alec Baldwin and Julianne Moore.
<br>
<br>Former Beatle Sir Paul McCartney, who just lost his beloved wife recently to the disease, as well as Former Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev, who did not attend the dinner, were also honored for their work on behalf of cancer patients. (Reuters) (Mike Segar/Reuters)
<br>
<br>Just thought those was good stories.. to ummmmm defray what Brian said :P
<br>
<br>LOL
<br>JasonN

Pilgrim
12-06-2000, 02:14 PM
I'll stick to what I said;) He's a paedophile with LOTS of money:P
<br>
<br>BrianN