PDA

View Full Version : Will Garth be happy????

Wildfire
11-26-2000, 07:06 PM
Hi you guys!!!!
<br>
<br>I don't have much time to post here as often as I'd like because I have to deal with kids, a husband, dogs, cats, goldfish, etc. LOL!!!! But I do read the posts as much as I can and I have to say this is the most professional, mature forum on the net. It's no wonder Garth and his gang want to make it an official site!!!!
<br>
<br>Tonite I have had time to look at some of the other Garth sites and some of them are downright BAD!!!!
<br>
<br>There's this one site www.garthbrooks.com that I went to and there actually was one post on there that has got me wondering. Part of it was just being noisey about Garth's upcoming divorce, but one part of it I thought was a good question and I wondered what you guys thought about it.
<br>
<br>Part of the question was, will Garth be happy being in Oklahoma. Basically, it stated that all that Garth is about is rooted in Nashville. Saying that his fellow artists and songwriters are all there, and that living in OK would be like a big black hole for him (the person didn't really say it like that, but in general that's what she/he meant, I don't remember the exact wording)
<br>
<br>I sure would hate for him to be miserable being away from all that he loves. Life is too short for being miserable.
<br>
<br>It's really got me wondering now if Garth really thought all this through. I've got my fingers crossed that he did.
<br>
<br>Have any of you guys wondered about his decision to pull up stakes, what's your take on it????N

Tipper
11-26-2000, 07:15 PM
Remember Garth stated when he made this announcement that he has put alot of thought into it. The pending merger of the record companies gave him more time than he anticipated taking.
<br>
<br>God knows that he loves his children more than anything that Nashville holds for him. Another thing is that "where there is a will, there is a way". Garth will find a way to do what is in his heart, and a big part of that is being a MAJOR part in the lives of his children, as it should be.
<br>
<br>Like everyone else, Garth has to find his own happiness. Nashville is only part of it, what is in his heart is what makes him happy, the music will follow him and be there for him if that is what is in his heart.
<br>
<br>That's my opinion.
<br>
<br>In love, hope and peace,
<br>
<br>TipperN

kjsyong
11-27-2000, 01:04 AM
Wildfire,
<br>
<br>need not to worry... i am sure Garth had put a lot of thinking and planning to his announcement about the "retirement".. and where he needs to be now is with the children. And as he stated that he was always been on "vacation" since the day he got this music career geared up.. and now returning to his job as a father. :) that's neat isn't :)
<br>
<br>so i wont be too worry about where he would be.. but for now he will be most likely to be in OK for that's where his children are. :)
<br>
<br>Kel. :PN

gbroadtrip
11-27-2000, 05:37 AM
I think that Garth will find his own happiness and equalibrium of life with his children and music. Music is in his blood and I personally think that Garth won't just fall off the face of the earth. Perhaps it's just the part of me that isn't ready to let go, but I think that he'll be around as long as we want him around in some manner or another. If I have to wait until I'm old and grey and Garth's playing at the Opry I'll still be there with open arms for any moment shared with him. I think Garth summed it up best... "Music is what I do"
<br>
<br>ShannonN

sasteen
11-27-2000, 12:56 PM
Garth said he will be WHEREVER his girls are.And I am sure he will be happy,
<br>
<br>I also have kids and if it came down to it, whether it be near my family or on the other side of the world....I would be HAPPY, as long as they were with me.
<br>
<br>SHelly PaN

sasteen
11-27-2000, 12:57 PM
Garth said he will be WHEREVER his girls are.And I am sure he will be happy,
<br>
<br>I also have kids and if it came down to it, whether it be near my family or on the other side of the world....I would be HAPPY, as long as they were with me.
<br>
<br>I think he will adjust, its not that far away from family and friends.
<br>
<br>SHelly PaN

LonsomeDove
11-27-2000, 02:08 PM
Hey...he has a jet (or plane)
<br>he can fly to Nashville when he needs to do so.
<br>Ok. is not that far from TN.
<br>
<br>They (or he) still has the house in Nashville to.
<br>
<br>Music is a part of him, Garth becomes the songs he sings. How could he just not do music?
<br>Unless he feels e do not want hom anymore, I can not see him walking away from it (the music)
<br>
<br>He could end up the happiest he has ever been ya know. Doing music and being a Dad!:) N

Journey
11-27-2000, 04:53 PM
We have to remember that Oklahoma is also his home. While his music roots are in Nashville, His family roots are in Oklahoma. Not only do those babies need him but I think his dad needs him closer so yes, I think he will be happy. Kids can make the most miserable situation the happiest. I really think that Garth will be happy no matter where he is.
<br>
<br>JourneyN