PDA

View Full Version : To Someone Who Recorded The 75th Grand Ole Opry

Garth_Brooks14
11-26-2000, 03:56 PM
I was wondering if you could copy the tape, and send me a copy, as I was unable to see it since a stupid Ohio News Network special came on over the 75th Grand Ole Opry. I am willing to pay you whatever if you would help me out here. Thanks!
<br>
<br>:P JoeN

Chris Gaines
11-26-2000, 04:13 PM
Joe,
<br>
<br>for Central Ohio they played the Opry at 1am in the morning (After Letterman) it kinda sucked that they think that OSU Basketball was more important :(
<br>
<br>But, I taped it.. but I only got one VCR so I can't copy it.. maybe someone else here can help ya :)
<br>
<br>JasonN

Garth_Brooks14
11-26-2000, 06:08 PM
Whoa, how did you know I was from Central Ohio? LOL! It's probably the ONLY place in the Country that the 75th Grand Ole Opry wasn't played on schedule! LOL, well I sure hope someone can help me out. Thanks Jason for the info!
<br>

Chris Gaines
11-26-2000, 06:17 PM
Joe,
<br>
<br>because.. it happened to me too.. since I'm in Columbus ;)
<br>
<br>kinda weeked out the rest of Ohio ;)
<br>
<br>JasonN

UCgbfan
11-27-2000, 08:18 AM
Joe,
<br>
<br>I live in Cincinnati and it played on time so I have it on tape. If you want me to tape it for you I would be willing to do that. Email me and we'll talk about it. I'm not sure if you can get my email address through the forum but its Gb2197@aol.com
<br>
<br>-DavidN

Garth_Brooks14
11-27-2000, 10:49 AM
Whoa, Jason! That's really cool, I'm from the Granville area (I live just outside of Granville on a small dairy farm). Sometime we should get in touch over the phone some time. That would be really cool!
<br>
<br>David, thanks! I'll email you asap, I really appreciate it!
<br>